facebook

this year's rankings

by: 2015

Rankings for the most part stay the same, but anyone can see that some changes are happening this year.

ddd/xo : will always be the top two. They could have the worst pledge classes for 10 years straight but their alum support, history at ole miss, and exclusivity will keep them at the top

kd : always gets a good pledge, not quite top but more likable than the top houses imo

dg/kkg : a lot of people keep saying that dg is still above kkg but it's not true anymore. kkg takes so many more oos girls than dg and is really opening their horizons to get the best girls from all over. dg used to be above kappa, but now they are on the same level

phi mu : being left behind by kappa. the alums are not happy with their past 2 pledge classes and they really just don't have the same types of girls that they used to

aopi/pi phi : both are so much better than before. taking oos girls that are overlooked by a lot of the other houses has helped them a lot. they competed a lot with phi mu this year, something that didn't used to happen

adpi/aphi : adpi's house helped them with rush so much, but they were still a last choice for most girls. alpha phi did such a good job promoting themselves before rush and has a great group of girls, a lot of upperclassmen who didn't rush before. Even though they weren't a top choice, both got good pc's

theta : alpha phi was supposed to help them but instead took away from their rush. between that & adpi's house, their spot at the bottom has been secure

Posted By: 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: @2015   

After weeks of nastiness and hate for APhi on this site you now rank them higher than Theta? WTF. I absolutely do not understand this constant ranking based on women judging other women's looks, where they are from, who they know and what their daddy's do. Be happy in the house you are in and let others be happy in the house they are in. I know this is the south, but it's also 2015 and women support and build up other women. The ugliness and nastiness that is directed at the "bottom" tier houses is indefensible and it is pathetic that women feel the need to belittle other women.

By: @2015
by: SorryOct 19, 2015 6:07:16 AM

I'm sorry theta, but this is how we view you. All the nastiness towards aphi was more than likely caused by you.

I agree that aphi foes not deserve to be higher than you because they still have to prove themselves, but based in Adpi, and how well they did these past three years, that does seem to be the trend.

Instead on wasting your time on greekrank, go out and do some sisterhood activities. Go out and do some community activities. Get involved, and make us see how wonderful you are, don't just tell us!

By: Sorry
#2  by: Seriously   

Tri delt is back at it, trying to convince everyone they're top when they're not.

By: Seriously
by: ^^^Oct 19, 2015 11:47:49 AM

Yes! Quit it with the tri delt hate!

By: ^^^
#3  by: Yes,   

I pledged KD ; I love the Tri Delts and Theta was great to me during rush !!!

By: Yes,
#4  by: @sorry   

Are you kidding? We all know it wasn't theta.

By: @sorry
#5  by: @??   

Theta raised the most money for sigma chi derby days huntsman cancer institute last spring. If you don't like theta encore there's a simple solution - DON'T PARTICIPATE!

BTW, I am a chi o.

By: @??
by: AlsoOct 20, 2015 7:01:12 PM

Theta also raised the most money for pike powderpuff too

By: Also
#6  by: @??   

Theta raised the most money for sigma chi derby days huntsman cancer institute last spring. If you don't like theta encore there's a simple solution - DON'T PARTICIPATE!

BTW, I am a chi o.

By: @??
by: No they did not!Oct 20, 2015 6:29:43 AM

Check your records again!

By: No they did not!
by: Umm?Oct 20, 2015 9:32:02 PM

it's the sororities that support your theta encore, providing free entertainment.

What have you don't for the sororities?

By: Umm?
#7  by: @ No they did not   

Check you records

By: @ No they did not
#8  by: Lauren   

The only way Ole Miss can grow is by increasing OOS. Ole Miss needs the money and the top students. Not enough in Miss to compete nationally for anything. Does E Miss want to be ranked so low nationally? NO. What does that mean for sororities? Well you will see Phi Mu AOPi be lower tier as OOS increases. These girls also don't care about any so called DG Miss tradition that faded away 30 years ago. DG is slipping year after year to mid tier. If APhi and Theta catch on then DG is low mid tier in 10 years.

By: Lauren
#9  by: Lauren   

I just think DG is overrated, and in my state DG has only low tier chapters. Not hurt, just not impressed.

By: Lauren
by: @SorryOct 22, 2015 9:53:05 AM

Not everything is about who cut who. Chill. DG is not all they're cracked up to be anymore. They still have a good amount of top tier quality girls but not enough to keep them at the top without trying for it. Other houses are putting so much work into making their chapters better and DG isn't.

By: @Sorry
#10  by: To the OP   

Your comment that DDD/XO "will always be the top two. They could have the worst pledge classes for 10 years straight but their alum support, history at ole miss, and exclusivity will keep them at the top" is entirely inaccurate. While alum support and history can get you so far any sorority will have to have successful recruitment year after year to remain "top tier". I see some slight movement in the last couple of years within the sorority tiers. There have been bigger movements in fraternities because of poor recruitment.

By: To the OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.