facebook

gdi girls at fraternity parties

by: sorority

There's. A lot of reasons to join a sorority one being social life. It's an entrance into frat parties and mixers.

That being saidsaid, how easy is it for GDI Girls to get into parties. What's the point of joining if Frat guys regularly invite GDI Girls

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

They don't "regularly invite" GDI girls. GDI girls just show up. But if you're trying to "get" with these guys, Greek girls have a greater advantage because we swap with them and have difference functions together and we're the ones that get invited to their date parties and formals.

By: Greek
#2  by: Believe it or not   

Frat guys and sorority girls are not required to date or hang out with only Greek members. Step down off that high horse snowflake.

By: Believe it or not
#3  by: We didn't    

We didn't join sororities so we could hang out with fraternity guys. We joined for sisterhood.

If all you want of a sorority is access to fraternity guys, then perhaps sorority life isn't for you.

By: We didn't
#4  by: truth is   

A lot of girls end up dropping Jr and Sr year. Sororities have become so large that once you get your circle of friends there is no longer a need for them. Sad but true..

By: truth is
by: Not true at all!Oct 18, 2015 4:05:20 AM

Unless girls transfer, drop out, or don't make their grades, there are very few girls who drop! I'm a junior and have no plans of dropping.

A few girls will get jobs and go inactive for a semester but that's about it.

At least in my sorority.

By: Not true at all!
by: TruthOct 18, 2015 8:21:42 AM

I wouldn't say that a lot of seniors drop but they tend to get over all the partying by that time. Once you're in a serious relationship and starting to plan for your graduation, frat parties tend to lose their appeal for a lot girls (and then on the other page you have the single alum who still show up to everything lol.) That's how I felt last year and a lot of girls end up in the same boat, but there's no reason to drop right out?

By: Truth
by: LivingOct 18, 2015 3:29:41 PM

I live in my sororities house with all seniors. We are way more involved in our chapter activities but far less involved with fraternity swaps and parties. We won't miss a date party or a formal, because many of us have calmed down and have boyfriends by now. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Living

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.