facebook

honestly the big 4 will always be the same

by: Pledge

Kappas y'all have a great pledge class! Congratulations!! If we're being honest though, the big 4 will always be the big 4. Kappa you're doing good, but you'll always be #5.

Posted By: Pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Duh   

Kappa did great this year. But they won't just move up into top tier or replace the top houses. Girls will come on here and self rank their little hearts out but the tiers are pretty concrete. Congrats to all the houses on amazing pledge classes!!

By: Duh
#2  by: True   

At ole miss, it's the delta club (Ddd, kd, dg) plus xo that make up the top. This won't change.

By: True
#3  by: hummm   

I've read several comments recently that bashes Kappa and other houses for self ranking. However, top teir houses are the worst. They self rank AND constantly put down other houses and then swear they don't. Proof is in the puddin' sweet thangs!

By: hummm
#4  by: Not happening   

The Big 4 is not a thing so stop trying to make it one.

By: Not happening
by: Exactly! Oct 15, 2015 9:31:09 AM

Yall, just stop. This isn't Texas with the "Big 6" or Bama with "Old Row/New Row", so PLEASE stop embarrassing us trying to make the "Big 4" a thing. Plus, at both of those schools, things are changing and some of the traditional tops have fallen and others have moved up to take their place. That's just the way it works (as we've seen recently here at OM) and that's ok, seriously. And Carley, unless you want to transfer to Bama, you are NOT an Old Row girl! You aren't even IN a sorority. Just saying.

By: Exactly!
#5  by: Big 10   

Thank goodness I decided not to go to Ole Miss. Such cattiness! Just an FYI... "The Delta's" maybe good at Ole Miss, but nationally only DG is strong. At my school Tri Delt and KD are way, way at the bottom.

By: Big 10
by: YesOct 15, 2015 10:03:43 AM

This is so true, Tri Delts are always the most heinous group on campus outside OM and a couple other SEC schools. I was shocked when I found out they were top tier! Nationals obv only cares about their southern chapters lol.

By: Yes
#6  by: Rank Rank Rank   

You wouldn't post this if you weren't threatened. Another ranking based on what? If on recruitment then Kappa would be in the top four, DG fifth.

By: Rank Rank Rank
#7  by: LOLLLLLL   

sry DG but there is not such thing as the "BIG 4" there's a top 3 and a top 6. Which is XO KD DDD. and then DG KKG PM.

By: LOLLLLLL
by: lolololOct 15, 2015 4:00:55 PM

no top 6 either! you must be a phi mu trying to make up for your lame pledge class

By: lololol
#8  by: BIG FOUR IS NOT A THING   

DG has got to stop. I'm in one of the other top houses and we don't consider you top. KKG was much more of a threat to us than you were in rush this year. the big four is not a thing!!! and we see kappa more relevant than dg

By: BIG FOUR IS NOT A THING
by: HaOct 15, 2015 3:53:44 PM

Said the kappa.

By: Ha
#9  by: Times are changing   

Pledge class by pledge class DG is being replaced...

By: Times are changing
by: Naw Oct 16, 2015 10:18:08 AM

Pledge class by pledge class. Lol.

Truth is the girls who chose dg and the girls who chose kappa are totally, and I mean TOTALLY different.

Dg has your more classic sorority girls, prim, proper, with pearls. They are smart, and talented, and driven. Old fashioned.

Kappa has your more rowdy sorority girls, fun, loud, and ready to party.

Both are great sororities. One is quieter, softer; the other louder and flashier. You either fit in one or the other.

Similar to the difference between Ddd and xo. Girls fit in one or the other, but rarely both.

By: Naw
by: YeahOct 17, 2015 7:07:18 PM

Their new PC is not cute

By: Yeah
by: Pearls?Oct 17, 2015 8:36:39 PM

Really the DGs are prim proper with pearls? Do they wear white gloves and only butter one bite of roll at a time? You sound likely mama's friends from 1982. The only pearls I see are the ones on leather, so please go away. And, for the record, Kappa has upped their game and are close to if not #4.

By: Pearls?
#10  by: huh   

Then why do so many girls get DG and Kappa on pref?

By: huh
by: SameOct 17, 2015 7:21:08 AM

Same reason girls end up with tri delt and xo on pref.

They both Rush the girls. By pref, the pnm has to choose which one deep down they fit into.

It's not a matter of which house wants you, it's a matter of your inner self and your preference.

It's where girls go wrong when they follow their friends, or tent talk. They end up in the wrong house "for them".

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.