facebook

other sorority skits

by: Happy AOPI

I didn't get to see the Tri Delt skit during rush because they dropped me prior to skit, but everybody was talking about it being on their facebook wall and how fun it looked. I took a look and was blown away! It was nothing like the skits I saw.

Have any other sororities posted their skits? I would love to see all the ones I missed!

Too bad we only get to see five! I would have loved to seen all ten!

Posted By: Happy AOPI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!   

I was wondering the same thing! I've heard kd's skit was adorable. I would love to see that one!

By: Yes!
by: hello KDOct 15, 2015 7:43:42 AM

Actually it was one of the worst.

By: hello KD
#2  by: Ummm   

Why the thumbs down? Are we not allowed to be curious?

By: Ummm
#3  by: ya   

i heard they were all going to be put online since this was the last year of skits, but the only one i've found online is tri delt's. tbh it was good but not as amazing as everyone was making it out to be

By: ya
by: ???Oct 15, 2015 4:11:29 PM

I thought it was pretty darn good! You could tell a lot of work went into that production. I was amazed!

Saying otherwise just makes you look bitter.

I'm sure if the other sororities put theirs online we could all ooooohhhh and awwwww theirs as well!

By: ???
by: yaOct 15, 2015 4:18:34 PM

i'm not saying otherwise. i said that i thought it was good, but it wasn't like it was 1000 times better than the other skits i saw. i'm sure every house put lots and lots of work into their skits. if anyone else had produced the same exact skit, people wouldn't be oohing and ahhing over it, but since tri delt made it it's omg so incredible.

By: ya
by: I'm impressed. Oct 15, 2015 4:26:17 PM

If theta had produced the exact same skit, I would have been equally impressed!

All I know is what I see. I saw pi phis, aopi's, kappas, adpi's, and xo's in person and while all of them were amazing, none were quite the production as tri delts. Heck, I'm not even a tri delt and I can honestly say I'm impressed!

I would also like to see them all! It would be fun!

By: I'm impressed.
#4  by: Yes!   

I saw this on skit night! So much fun seeing it again!

I wish the other houses would post theirs as well!

By: Yes!
#5  by: Online?   

When will the other sororities put their skits online?

By: Online?
#6  by: I saw   

Chi O, Kappa, Aopi, Phi Mu, and ADPI! Aopi and ADPI had the best energy, and Chi O's had the most talented sister I had ever heard!

By: I saw
by: WellOct 18, 2015 3:24:08 PM

Do you know if they are going to post them?

By: Well
#7  by: Oh my!   

I had no idea so much work went into skits! I thought they were kind of corny, at least based on some previous comments to this page. But tri delts skit was awesome! Thank you for letting us know where to find it!

By: Oh my!
#8  by: From me   

The 2 I saw that I was blown away by were KD and DG. Both were INSANELY good and you could tell these houses cared more and were more polished than the others I saw. I preffed those houses and skit was a big factor for it.

By: From me
by: ??Oct 19, 2015 9:47:04 AM

Was tri delt one of the skits you saw? Were kd and dg actually better? What were the other three you saw?

By: ??
by: NoOct 19, 2015 10:41:21 AM

I saw xo, Ddd, kd, dg, and kappa. Ddd was the best followed by xo.

I didn't choose the houses I preffed based on skit! That would be silly! I chose the houses I felt most comfortable in and the houses that I felt the girls went out of their way to make me feel welcome.

Dg and kd did not do that!!!!!

By: No
by: From meOct 19, 2015 5:31:50 PM

Just because I liked KD and DG's skits the best doesn't mean anything negative about others, so it was rude of you to turn around and bash them for not making you feel welcomed. People click with different things, no need to get catty. I'm not saying who else I saw because then it is rude that I thought others were better. For reference, of the other 3, one was another "top" house, one a "middle" house, and one a "lower" house. I really enjoyed them, and could have been exceptionally happy in them, especially in the other middle house. And I don't think it's silly to choose off of skit. It shows who works well together, who has a group personality that matches yours, and who goes above and beyond to do well and show off. Nothing wrong with that!

By: From me
by: OpOct 19, 2015 7:25:24 PM

I was the original poster. I didn't ask which skits anyone preferred!
I asked which other sorority posted their skit online.

No need to change the topic.

By: Op
by: Silly!Oct 19, 2015 9:00:21 PM

It is beyond silly to chose a sorority based on skit! There are what 30-35 people in a skit. That's only about 10% of a sororities total.

By: Silly!
#9  by: pnm   

Tri Delt's was how to have a baby during recruitment. Oh, wait, that was real.

By: pnm
by: Get your story straightOct 21, 2015 12:52:25 PM

Nobody had a baby during recruitment!

By: Get your story straight
#10  by: Haha   

Some of those were super cute! Maybe they should try to get away with using a smaller group of girls for derby days since their ddays dances are an embarrassment.

By: Haha
by: noOct 21, 2015 12:54:24 PM

Tri delt is all about having fun with your sisters! Everybody dances! They don't hide the bad ones in the back the way other sororities do.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.