real ole miss

by: TOP 4

Chi O KD DDD Kappa

These are the most wanted by girls and guys

Posted By: TOP 4
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Enough   

Enough already. Is your self esteem so low that you need to constantly pat yourselves on the back? But you did teach me something - I didn't know guys pledged these sororities. HaHa

By: Enough
#2  by: Ha   

Kappa, just stop. You are not a top house.

Dg is way more desirable!

By: Ha
by: DisagreeOct 11, 2015 7:23:06 PM

I'm not a kappa, or a DG. I'm in one of the other houses listed in the OP, but I actually agree. DG's are sweet girls, but are irrelevant to guys. There just kind of there.

By: Disagree
by: @DisagreeOct 11, 2015 7:28:08 PM

Maybe DG is more highly thought of because they don't base their popularity or worth as a sorority on how "relevant" they are to guys???

By: @Disagree
by: SouthOct 11, 2015 8:44:49 PM

The last two years Kappa has been more desirable. Coming from Nashville it's more desirable for me because KKG is top tier at Vandy and the DG chapter closed a few years ago.

By: South
by: This isn't 1990sOct 11, 2015 9:05:21 PM

You are living in the past, times have changed, and alums from 25 years ago are out of touch with what campus thinks.

By: This isn't 1990s
by: I've noticed tooOct 12, 2015 9:43:11 AM

Not in the last 3 years! Kkg trending up and DG is kinda stale

By: I've noticed too
#3  by: Disagree   

with this

By: Disagree
#4  by: Moving Up   

Kappa has risen by working hard on all their chapter programming, they recruit very well, and they have many top tier chapters in the south. I think they have moved past DG.

By: Moving Up
#5  by: C'mon   

"top 4"? Love my sisters in one of your so called "top" houses" but that's just a little part of my life. I'm thinking all these rankers didn't get that pony they asked for at Christmas and need to feel good about themselves. And, yes, I got my choice but I could have pledged any house and found friends. Please quit making anyone feel like they didn't win. There's so much more to life than what letters you throw. Like, you know, eternal stuff. PLAY NICE.

By: C'mon
#6  by: Everytime    

I look at greek rank, Kappa comes off as the most desperate sorority at Ole Miss. They seem real determined to convince themselves that they made the right choice to go Kappa. I don't see DDD or KD or DG trying as hard- so they seem more confident. I guess that's why to me Kappa looks like try-hards, which makes me assume they aren't as good?

By: Everytime
by: UmOct 11, 2015 9:10:36 PM

I don't know about all these rankings but Kappa does not lack for confidence, I think they are over confident if anything

By: Um
by: HAOct 12, 2015 6:26:40 PM

Caring about your sorority is never a bad thing. All four of these houses try extremely hard and it's why they get the girls that they want. Props to them for all pulling off great rushes. Sorry you got cut from Kappa.

By: HA
#7  by: K   

Kappas could not be more obsessed with trying to make themselves known as top tier. It couldn't be more obvious but you have a lot of goofy girls... Too many.

By: K
#8  by: ^   

If they were over confident they wouldn't feel the need to post a new ranking every second day trying to add them into top tier lmao. I wonder if Aphi will be joining the "most desired by guys" list.

By: ^
#9  by: LOL   

a PNM would choose DG or Kappa any day. there is no denying it.

By: LOL
by: Huh?Oct 12, 2015 3:16:12 PM

I know MANY PNMs that cut DG way before kappa!

By: Huh?
#10  by: You wish   

Kappa is a very respectable middle tier sorority! Girls are generally very happy to receive a bid.

However, I've seen nothing in the past three years to indicate top tier status.

By: You wish

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.