facebook

theta encore

by: hmmm

nobody knows when theta encore is for sure, because theta is unorganized. are we really surprised? a girl in my edhe class went theta and she is the most unorganized, spazzy human being i have ever met.

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jw   

If Theta is so bottom tier than why does everyone talk about them so much :S

By: Jw
#2  by: Bully Patrol   

Why, why, why do you feel the need to make such cruel, harmful posts about Theta? Leave them alone, and give them have a chance to enjoy their new pc. You are picking on them because it's easiest to pick on the weak link. And what kind of human being are YOU? A bully, at the very least. This is just inhumane.

By: Bully Patrol
#3  by: Shut up   

Enough is enough? Do you have such low self respect that you have to criticize others? This is ridiculous.

By: Shut up
#4  by: Omg   

Just stop. I know a lot of great girls that went Theta. You must not be very happy where you are... otherwise you wouldn't be bashing her.

By: Omg
#5  by: Love   

Every time someone posts something negative about Theta I LOVE all the positive feedback. All these negative comments are just proving they are written by jealous, unhappy people. Enough already.

By: Love
#6  by: "hmmm" shut up   

1. Theta encore isn't until the end of november so cool it
2. The girl in your EDHE class probably doesn't know because she's a new member. Do you know all the dates and events coming up for your sorority. No.
why don't you stop hating on this poor girls sorority and do something productive.

By: "hmmm" shut up
by: not hmmmOct 11, 2015 11:20:38 PM

im not the op, but i know all of the upcoming events for my sorority and i am a new member. we've been told multiple times at chapter and new member meetings, and they've all been posted on our new member Facebook group and our paperwork we received. we were encouraged to write it all down in our planners. everyone should make the effort to learn when dates are for their sorority.

By: not hmmm
#7  by: Kd or DG   

Just ask one of these two groups paid choreographers im sure they had it on their schedule a year ago. Hope DG uses heavy facemakeup or masks on some.

By: Kd or DG
by: This is actually funnyOct 13, 2015 12:31:18 PM

DG and KD do not have paid choreographers. They have talented upperclassman coming up with their dances and coaching them.

By: This is actually funny
#8  by: Ok, wow    

So you come on to a post saying that it's wrong to bash Theta, that just because they're the weakest link doesn't mean they deserve this, etc. and I 100% agree with that. But then you make a really nasty and uncalled for comment about DG, and KD to some extent. How about we stop bashing ALL of the houses? These houses at Ole Miss are all wonderful: ADPi, AOPi, APhi, XO, DDD, DG, KD, KKG, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Theta. NONE of them deserve to be bashed. Pan Love, ladies!

By: Ok, wow
#9  by: Hey ok wow   

Please go on every thread and comment the same . No group deserves the bashing they get on here. Pan love to all.

By: Hey ok wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.