facebook

be a helper- date party

by: Dater

Alright, we all want to go to date parties! Let's use this thread to keep each other informed of when upcoming date parties are ( both fraternities and sororities) so we don't have to be caught off guard when we see pictures on Instagram of parties we thought we would get invited to!! Does anyone know of any next week?

Posted By: Dater
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tuesday   

I'm pretty sure that KA had a date party Tuesday ( Oct 13). I actually think this is a great idea! It's about time we use this site for something useful!

By: Tuesday
#2  by: Ohhhh, yes!    

Why are y'all down voting this?? This is the best ideas I've ever seen on this site! Greeks helping Greeks! C'mon guys, y'all can chime in too to find out when sorority date parties are! Don't you want to know when you need to start buttering people up??
The Sigma Chi date party last night completely snuck up on me! Can anyone confirm KA on Tuesday like above poster mentioned?

By: Ohhhh, yes!
#3  by: ???   

All the dates are on toga.

You freshmen can get your log in information from your sororities.

By: ???
#4  by: Please!    

There's nothing on Toga. Yall help us out! Pretty please! You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!

By: Please!
by: Seriously!Oct 8, 2015 8:45:32 PM

It's all on toga. Every last party.

If you can't get into toga, stick your head out your dorm room door and ask!

Jeez mom, I'll send you pictures, I promise, now get off GREEKRANK!

By: Seriously!
by: ^^^Oct 8, 2015 8:55:11 PM

Hahaha now that's funny.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.