AOPi/Pi Phi (between bottom and middle)

ADPi (bottom but ahead of Theta)
Theta
Alpha phi (new)

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Honestly   

Most people will agree if they set aside their bias and self ranking agendas. Just because a house is "bottom" does not mean it is bad. It just means it doesn't have the involvement or tradition or grades or status that top houses have. Every house at Ole Miss has wonderful girls. Every house also has girls that aren't so wonderful, regardless of tiers.

By: Honestly
by: ^^^^Oct 10, 2015 5:39:09 PM

Really? Define involvement and grades - this applies to all houses. Top tier does have tradition on this campus. Status? Mississippi status is meaningful here and you all fight hard to keep this status and never let anyone forget it. Is it needed in the real word ( outside MS). No

By: ^^^^
#2  by: Let's tell it like it is   

KKG is right up there and maybe even better than DG.

XO is better than KD on many levels and got an amazing pledge class

This is the big movement lately besides DDD moving down from top 2.

By: Let's tell it like it is
by: You wishOct 12, 2015 2:42:41 PM

Ddd didn't move anywhere.

They got an amazing pledge class.

By: You wish
#3  by: Elite is top 5%   

With only 11 sororities, top 10% is 1 group and that's XO. XO is the only elite chapter. As more sororities come on campus a top elite tier will increase.

DG being weak out of state will hurt them as more out of state admitted and higher percent go through recruitment

By: Elite is top 5%
by: ^^^This isOct 10, 2015 8:37:19 PM

incorrect about XO. There is no super secret elite chapter...it is all in your tiny little mind. Step out into reality.

By: ^^^This is
by: HmmmOct 11, 2015 10:07:41 PM

I think DG is fine out-of-state. Just check with anyone from the West Coast. Theta and Pi Phi are great out of state and that doesn't help them at Ole Miss mych

By: Hmmm
by: HahaOct 24, 2015 4:28:03 AM

ChiO is great in Arkansas but middle everywhere house. The best national sororities and the most elite(think Harvard)... Kappa, Theta, DDD, PiPhi, DG.

By: Haha
#4  by: this   

this is the most accurate ranking on this site

By: this
#5  by: Actually   

Ddd didn't fall out of the elite top tier. Xo tried really really hard to ruin them, but Ddd got 1000x prettier new members.

By: Actually
by: ^^^^Oct 10, 2015 5:42:19 PM

Once again ranking on looks? Why? It's past time for women to be judging each other like this.

By: ^^^^
by: hmOct 11, 2015 8:00:34 AM

I agree that DDD didn't fall out of "elite top tier", but it isn't necessarily because of looks (even though they did get beautiful girls just like our other houses).

By: hm
#6  by: Random question    

Why do DGs put #agod? Is that a motto or does it mean something else?

By: Random question
by: ^^Oct 10, 2015 10:17:57 PM

Anchor gang or die hahaha

By: ^^
by: HahaOct 10, 2015 11:21:44 PM

Oh I thought it was a motto or something. That's cute

By: Haha
#7  by: NO KKG   

This is just obvious kappa self ranking. Sorry but you can't be on probation and "on the rise" at the same time

By: NO KKG
by: NoOct 10, 2015 11:43:15 PM

Kappa is not on probation. Step out of your bubble and get with it

By: No
#8  by: ???   

I heard Kappa was on probation but, I was not sure . If so, what happens to a house if they are on probation?

By: ???
#9  by: C'mon   

XO is my heart but every chapter has great girls, beautiful girls, smart girls, and girls that make an occasional bad choice,lol, although I haven't heard about any Grove drama yet. I think ranking houses is a joke as what difference does it make as long as you have a great group of friends in your house? I would soooo bet that the "elite" poster is not an XO. No one I know thinks that way - honestly there were tons of girls that would have been great pnms. Same thing happens at evert house. There are girls in every house that have gifts I only wish I could have. The so called "bottom tier" is full of amazing girls that will change the world.

By: C'mon
#10  by: what   

Kappa isn't on probation and never was. Where the heck did you hear that? Please stop with the rumors. We are all one Ole Miss family in the end, and should treat each other with respect equally.

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.