DDD/DG
Kappa/phi mu
Aopi/Pi phi/ ADPi
Theta/Alpha Phi

Posted By: Fraternity Boy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WHY   

Do you feel the need to add yet another 2015 "ranking" thread when there's already 696837290452314 of them on the first 3 pages?? Use your head!

By: WHY
by: actuallyOct 6, 2015 1:50:56 PM

I only counted 696837290452313 rankings

By: actually
by: oh come onOct 6, 2015 9:01:43 PM

You lone thumber downer. Quit being a stick in the mud and lighten up. It was funny .

By: oh come on
#2  by: So accurate   

DDD is slipping. KD and XO have had consistently better pledge classes the last few years. They also have the good gpa to back up their top tier status. DG and DDD are more on par now.

By: So accurate
by: Honestly Oct 6, 2015 2:10:52 PM

Ddd didn't slip! They are the top fundraising chapter in the nation for st Jude, homecoming queen and miss ole miss. What other chapter has done anything this semester worthy of moving ranks? You can judge any sorority by their new members! And from what I hear Ddd got all their target girls.

By: Honestly
by: ButOct 6, 2015 4:58:31 PM

Homecoming queen ran unopposed..........

By: But
#3  by: sorority   

This is the most accurate one I've seen. DDD definitely dropped and Adpi is definitely on par with Aopi

By: sorority
#4  by: Yasss   

DDD is still great but they're slowly dropping. XO and DG and KD got amazing pledge classes. KKG and ADPi also did well. I'm happy to see ADPi move up. They're working hard. I think this ranking reflects how things are very accurately.

By: Yasss
#5  by: Chi O self ranking again   

When you losing in house sisters and legacies to other houses and your Alumni are getting together yesterday to see what's is going on, I think there is a problem - but Chi O keep thinking your on top, makes the fall even funnier

By: Chi O self ranking again
by: yepOct 6, 2015 1:49:40 PM

XO and KA both falling but they will never see it because they keep their head in the sand.

By: yep
by: could not agree moreOct 6, 2015 2:22:46 PM

They sit on their sofas drinking Mint Juleps as Tara burns around them. They'll say...my it's mighty hot in here. I think I'll open a window.

By: could not agree more
by: so trueOct 6, 2015 2:42:08 PM

ha ha ha

By: so true
by: So not trueOct 6, 2015 7:48:56 PM

Chi O advisors and Alums could not be any more thrilled with how this years rush went! There was certainly no "meeting" to decide what was going on!! Ridiculous!

By: So not true
#6  by: yes   

This is pretty accurate. DDD definitely has dropped, but I don't know if KD is quite on the same level as Chi O.

By: yes
#7  by: looks like KD   

is self ranking once again with a little kappa sprinkled in..DDD has been slipping for years. When you ask your PNMs what their dads do and what kind of car they drive, it freaks some out! DDD return rates have been slipping for years. Kappa is good and DG may be a little stale.

By: looks like KD
#8  by: Plz   

Put Kappa up with tri delt and dg and this is perfect

By: Plz
#9  by: Really close   

Pretty accurate, but after this rush DG is lower than XO DDD and KD

By: Really close
by: ???Oct 11, 2015 3:37:45 PM

Why after this rush? Did the not get a good pledge class ?

By: ???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.