Vanderbilt - Theta, KKG, KD, DDD
Tennessee - PM, ADPi, KD,DDD, AOPI
Ole Miss: Tri Delta, KD, XO
Miss State: Tri detla, KD XO

Posted By: True
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh please   

says who? and who cares about the rest of the sec? get a life! stop stirring up drama!

By: oh please
by: Don't forget Oct 6, 2015 3:06:56 PM

Arkansas - Kappa, Pi Phi

By: Don't forget
#2  by: Don't get it   

What are you trying to prove here?? KD is a top house at every SEC but three??? DDD is a top house at every sec but four??

By: Don't get it
#3  by: I wish    

this process was more gracious and that we don't have alpha phi pushed on us - and have sorority everyone was looking forward to coming here. Alpha phi where do you get off thinking that the SEC ranks are another dis on you? Self involved much? - you are even in the SEC really- or you haven't been for very long. Ranks don't change here at Ole Miss or anywhere else in the SEC but the attitudes of this new sorority are awful and truthfully twisted- when you go to a new campus be humble, gracious and kind that is how you win everyone over. Hint Hint

By: I wish
by: Alpha Phine @ I wishOct 6, 2015 12:20:43 PM

PERFECT example of how you all are overreacting and hating on Alpha Phi. You didn't even read the whole comment, "who cares" ended up dissing the Alpha Phi's on here, she's not even A Phi. Give it a break, you're WAY too quick to judge obviously. I'm trying my best not to judge you here but you guys have some really unwelcoming girls, you're giving the South a bad name. Fortunately the girls I've met on campus have proven you're not all this way.

By: Alpha Phine @ I wish
#4  by: KDGator   

I'm gonna let you all in on a little secret. The other SEC schools are embarrassed to be associated with you Mississippi schools. Ole Miss and Miss St are where all the rednecks and future bricklayers go to school because they weren't smart enough to get in anywhere else... You embarrass our conference, you embarrass the South, and the other schools wish you all would stop using the SEC to prop yourselves up! Face it, your entire state is a joke!

By: KDGator
by: ...Oct 6, 2015 3:15:20 PM

Both Mississippi schools are founding members of the SEC. We are honestly a little embarrassed by Florida as well...

By: ...
by: KDGatorOct 6, 2015 4:02:15 PM

UF is a much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much much more selective than either of the Mississippi schools. UF actually has recent prominent alumni and is an AAU member school, which is quite prestigious. Students graduate and go on to do great things. Meanwhile, kids Ole Miss and Miss St (and alumni, apparently) are singularly focused on their Greek affiliation with little in your lives beyond that. If the Miss schools were to disaffiliate from the SEC, the conference's overall GPA and academic standards -- and level of classiness -- would spike mightily upwards.

by: KDGatorOct 6, 2015 8:16:57 PM

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahaha haaaahahahahahaaaahahahahhahahaa! You say you know students there who chose Ol' Miss over an Ivy League school?? Hahahaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhhhahahahhh!
Hey, I've got some beachfront property in Kansas to sell ya! Haahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahah

#5  by: Updated lust   

KD is not top tier at Vanderbilt or Georgia, both outstanding academic schools...
Vandy - theta Kappa DDD
Georgia - theta ADPi Kappa Phi Mu AOPi

And the South's most prestigious schools, it's:

Virginia - Theta Kappa DDD Pi Phi
Wake Forest - Kappa XO
William & Mary - kappa Theta Pi Phi
Duke - Pi Phi Kappa DDD
SMU - theta Kappa Pi Phi
Tulane - Kappa Pi Phi
Emory - Theta DDD
Georgetown - Kappa
George Washington - Kappa Alpha Phi
Georgia Tech - great school but idk
Texas - Pi Phi Kappa Theta
Baylor - Kappa Pi Phi
Arkansas - Kappa Pi Phi

By: Updated lust
by: huh?Oct 6, 2015 3:52:13 PM

that's not an sec list. if they're not in the sec sec, they're garbage!!!!!

By: huh?
by: Hey there updated "lust"Oct 6, 2015 5:25:00 PM

You forgot UNC-Chapel Hill. Where KD is top.

By: Hey there updated "lust"
#6  by: Nope   

Tri Delt is NOT too three at MS State! It's 5th at best. Tops are Chi O, KD, DG followed by Phi Mu then Tri Delt.

By: Nope
by: And…Oct 6, 2015 3:24:43 PM

Most would agree pi phi is above Tri delt at MSU

By: And…
#7  by: UGA    

Everything is right except at UGA the top houses are: Theta, XO, PHIMU, ADPI, KKG (I'm from Georgia)

By: UGA
by: Ole Miss girlOct 6, 2015 4:01:12 PM

From Georgia - original list accurate except for UGA. The above is right for UGA.

By: Ole Miss girl
#8  by: THETA   

THE SEC is great but there are many better academic schools than most in the SEC. The only highly regarded academic SEC schools are : Florida, Georgia, Texas A&M, Missouri, Vanderbilt - all AAU Schools, all top 10% or better with high scores. So the Thetas at Vanderbilt, Georgia, Mizzou, Florida all know they are smarter and more outstanding than any sorority girl at Old Miss.

By: THETA
#9  by: Alabama?   

Who ranked Alabama? If you go there or look at their site it's more like this now -- AXO, DDD, KD, KKG, PM, XO -- especially after pledge classes this year.

By: Alabama?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.