Chi O got the hottest pledge class

Posted By: well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Really   

Whatever

By: Really
#2  by: Lol   

From the looks of it, xo bid one too many legacies!

By: Lol
#3  by: Good try   

Not even close there honey child. Ew ew ew . Don't get me wrong they got some pretty ones, like every sorority, but got way more not so pretty girls than mosty sororities. Fact.

By: Good try
#4  by: !   

Please it is probably someone that is trying to stir up trouble. And let more bashing happen. We don't need this. If you don't agree, just don't make a comment. That is what this site feeds off of

By: !
#5  by: I agree with !   

but the problem is that you have 18 year old girls on here and they want to defend their sorority and you have Texas 00s on here trying to make their sorority the best (kappa, pi phi) so as much as I wish the site would go away it wont- I wish it could just close down but I don't know how to make that happen yet. This is a mean mean site. the stuff (most of them trolls) say is awful but be careful because new pm's believe this stuff like animal farm and it does affect recruitment.

By: I agree with !
#6  by: Guy's opinion   

I think Kappa has a hot pc

By: Guy's opinion
by: GoodOct 6, 2015 10:30:16 AM

Yes I'm a girl and I agree. Kappa usually gets all the super pretty girls without connections to the top houses! One day the top will have to learn from kappa or be replaced by them!

By: Good
#7  by: Get real Chi O   

From the picture and snapchats from Ground Zero - Chi O got another class of Sh-- shows, 2nd year that they are classless.

By: Get real Chi O
by: LOLOct 6, 2015 8:55:02 PM

Not to mention the girls in the same clothes from lastnight in class this morning - wish pictures could be posted on here😳😳

By: LOL
#8  by: Oops   

I hate to see girls hating on others just because they didn't get their first choice. There's no tiers unless you MAKE tiers.

By: Oops
#9  by: Oops   

I hate to see girls hating on others just because they didn't get their first choice. There's no tiers unless you MAKE tiers.

By: Oops
#10  by: ASU   

Your pc looks like a bottom tier pc at my schooll... Same with Kappa

By: ASU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.