facebook

today

by: Justadude

Finally PDM is here! I have been scanning the shirts all day looking for the girls that will become my favs and here's what I observed :

DDD ---->>> beautiful perfect 10's
KD ---->>> went for some "healthier" girls this time. Even the current KD's are getting a little hefty.
DG----->> cute friend zone girls
Phi Mu --->>most of them are down with the down so that will eliminate me
KKG -->> typical party girls who will be looking for a letterman
XO---->> wifey girls! These are the ones you show off to Momma!
AOPi ---> bland is the only word that comes to mind
Pi Phi --->>> cute out of state girls that will break out of the sheltered shell
Theta --- >> did not see a theta all day
ADPi--->> strange looking bunch. Looking at these girls I would not know where to start a conversation they are weird .

Posted By: Justadude
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SNU   

Fair assessment

By: SNU
#2  by: stfu   

we don't care what you think...our bodies don't exist for your judgment

By: stfu
#3  by: Dude?   

Seriously?

By: Dude?
#4  by: Lol   

If by wifey you mean homely, then, yes your description would be accurate.

Kappa looking for letterman? If you mean that they are looking for athletes to bang then yes your description would be accurate.

Don't really understand what you mean with phi mu? If you meant super beautiful girls that you are intimidated by, then yes your description would be accurate.

By: Lol
#5  by: rude   

this is honestly so disrespectful. every house got a pledge class of 140+. that is so many girls, that they can't all fit into one stereotype. every house is full of perfect 10s, because all girls are beautiful, and don't need the option of some guy rating them on a website. the majority of ole miss does not read this website, and many of us support greek life as a whole, and do not advocate for their tier system. none of these girls deserve to see these horrible things written about them. sororities are for creating a sisterhood and bettering the community, not appeasing some internet troll who is preoccupied with panty drop monday. grow up, and look at girls for who they are, not their bodies or the letters they wear on a t shirt.

By: rude
#6  by: @rude   

Finally! We are ALL beautiful and will stand together as one.

By: @rude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.