facebook

official post rush fall2015

by: Fraternity Rankings

TOP: Sigma Nu, Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, KA.

MID: ATO, Kappa Sig, SAE, PIKE, Sigma Pi, Phi Psi.

Bottom: Delta Psi, Beta, Pi Kapp, Chi Psi.

After evaluating rush and looking at the numbers which don't lie, I believe these are rankings that almost everyone can agree with. If not, argue it out in the comments.

Posted By: Fraternity Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Um   

Way to just leave out Phi Tau...

By: Um
#2  by: Fraternity Rankings   

Lol yea oops put Phi Tau at the head of the bottom tier

By: Fraternity Rankings
#3  by: looks good   

But KA has moved down a tier. Now mid.

By: looks good
by: ?Oct 5, 2015 10:05:05 PM

So sorry you were cut. Enjoy Phi Tau

By: ?
by: hahaOct 6, 2015 10:40:35 PM

Cut by KA? Hahahahahahaha...breathe...hahahaha

By: haha
#4  by: No way   

You all just don't realize that KA is no longer top. I tradition is hard to give up but they are no longer top.

By: No way
by: You must beOct 5, 2015 9:43:05 AM

a SIgNu, SigChi, or PhiDelt who is trying to tear down a strong top house with whom you compete for guys in hometown wars or you are a mid tier KS or ATO who is trying to convince everyone that you belong in the top. Whoever you are and whatever your motive, you are dead wrong! KA is a strong, traditional, top house made up of great leaders. I know many KAs over several years and they are all simply top guys! Very respectful and they have manners. If you aren't a KA, then you have no idea the method behind the # of their new pledges! Quality over quantity. Brotherhood.

By: You must be
by: @you must beOct 5, 2015 9:50:27 AM

keep kidding yourself. that is why KA is in the position they are in. Keep the blindfolds on and drop even another tier. There was no quality or quantity (before the snap bids) this year.

By: @you must be
by: No WayOct 5, 2015 9:51:31 AM

Your post says it all. Taking about the past is why you're now mid tier.

By: No Way
by: Oh okOct 5, 2015 3:39:40 PM

Yeah, so somehow it's just all lost on the lot of you that KA is full of strong leadership. Let's see....ASB president. president of business school, president of school of accountancy, pres of engineering student body, director of Honors College, and an ROTC battalion commander. Oh that's right...that's all in the past and they're all losers or mediocre. Not! 😏 KA is still strong as ever with top guys! (from someone who ❤️ her KA friends)

By: Oh ok
by: @oh okOct 5, 2015 4:11:25 PM

You need to speak about what you know and you no NOTHING about fraternity rush. Evidently KA FAILED to use the leadership that you pointed out and translate that to a successful recruitment.

By: @oh ok
by: back at youOct 8, 2015 2:22:29 AM

@oh ok, you definitely have some issues! Didn't get a bid from KA so you need to go on some rant to try to discredit them? Why else would you be so concerned about KA? Shut up and go enjoy your wonderful brotherhood. 😏

By: back at you
#5  by: HYDR   

Pretty solid ranking except Sigma Pi beat Pike and SAE this rush. They are moving up with great parties and more swaps this year.

By: HYDR
by: NoOct 5, 2015 9:33:07 AM

Sigma pi only self ranks.

By: No
by: TroubleOct 5, 2015 9:49:54 AM

Pike had a strong rush.

By: Trouble
#6  by: Lol    

Sigma pi got 90 pledges but most of them are goobers. A lot of them got cut first round by other fraternities they compete with.

By: Lol
by: Truth hurtsOct 5, 2015 10:09:12 AM

Sigma Pi got almost everyone they wanted. Some of these Pike pledges LOL.
I saw one pasty blonde kid with a bid. Ewwww

By: Truth hurts
by: NoOct 5, 2015 10:19:38 AM

Sigma Pi and Pike were very competitive this year with the kids they rushed. I wouldn't say one or the other officially "won" but they didn't take the pike and ATO rejects this year like they have in the past. They're officially competing amongst the middle tier.

By: No
by: Actually Oct 5, 2015 10:44:50 AM

The truth is these guys are broke af so they decided to almost blanket bid to get more money so they can at least have a decent spring party unlike last years disaster. These guys kept a lot of guys that were cut by everyone round 1!

By: Actually
by: Blanket BidOct 5, 2015 8:29:19 PM

Sigma Pi gave out almost 200 bids this year. Giving out 200 bids is bottom tier no matter how many pledges they got.

By: Blanket Bid
#7  by: Not going to lie   

half the people in sigma pi's pledge class photo we cut and I'm a phi tau.

By: Not going to lie
by: LOLOct 5, 2015 10:38:11 AM

Nice try

By: LOL
#8  by: KA   

You can give the thumbs down to the KA comments all you want but it doesn't change the fact that your rush was a disaster.

By: KA
by: correctOct 5, 2015 1:36:21 PM

You are correct. Your rush was a disaster. Glad you agree!!

By: correct
#9  by: So   

middle tier starting to even out?

By: So
by: noOct 5, 2015 1:40:22 PM

Now that KA has joined middle tier they are ahead of KE and ATO

By: no
#10  by: ?   

Since you have the final rush numbers, share them with us by house, I'm sure that can be verified once you post

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.