Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmmm   

Chi-O was New Years
AOPi was Katy Perry
KD was Green (again)
Kappa was a Color Run (?)

Other than that I don't know. These are just the houses I know, especially since they were the ones who went ALL OUT!

By: Hmmmm
#2  by: .   

DDD was American Dream. Seen it 100x before.
DG and AOPi were both "We'll make it like your Bid Day every day." I thought it was weird when I heard it but their stuff was actually really cute and it was original.....except they BOTH did it!! Loved the AOPi Panda, and DG had a shark cut out and I laughed out loud when I saw it.
CHi O looked great, loved New Years.
KD was nothing special. I think it was somehow supposed to be Wizard of Oz related but there wasn't much to it. Just a lot of green.
Kappa looked awesome! That was different and fun.
ADPi was Circus/carnival theme. Seen it but it was still cute.
Theta was Endless Love and Luau/Island theme
Phi Mu was A Whole Mu World/Dreamin of Mu it was kinda tribal? It was adorable though!

By: .
by: LolOct 5, 2015 4:01:34 PM

Kappa looked a hot mess! Just like girls who just ran a marathon. No makeup and covered in sweat and too many colors making them look like a big brown dirty mess.

A swing and a miss!

By: Lol
by: ^Oct 5, 2015 4:37:54 PM

I thought it was cute! Like "Run home to Kappa". But I must agree that they could've done better.

AOPi and DG both did an amazing job for bid day with their themes that it really didn't matter if they were the same because they looked different!

By: ^
by: I thinkOct 5, 2015 4:50:49 PM

AOPi and DG had the best bid day themes. Doesn't matter that it was the same theme. Looked so fun that I wished our house had done it too!

By: I think
#3  by: And   

Pi Phi was Pi Phi Palooza and was also kinda tribal

By: And

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.