facebook

pref night match

by: Help!

If I get 2 sororities that pref me back does this guarantee that I'll get a match on bid day?

Posted By: Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey!    

If 2 sororities ask you to Pref, AND you list BOTH on your card, then yes, you will get a match/ Bid on Bid Day. This is how it works: everyone who attends Pref at a house is on their Bid List somewhere, it's just a matter of where. Let's say you put ABC 1st and DEF 2nd. If you are on ABC's first Bid List, that's an automatic match and you'll receive a bid to ABC. If, however, they reach quota before coming to your name, the computer will attempt to match you with DEF. If they have you on their first Bid List, that's a match, and you'll receive a bid to DEF. If both groups reach quota before coming to your name, then, as a reward for maximizing your options, you'll be added as a QA to (most likely) your first choice. That's why it's SO important to list both! Good luck!!!

By: Hey!
by: HelpOct 3, 2015 2:11:41 PM

Thank you!

By: Help
by: Lol. You're too late!Oct 3, 2015 2:16:33 PM

Girls are in the middle of pref rounds right now.

Who are you? We already know you are not a PNM or an active.

By: Lol. You're too late!
by: Not HelpOct 3, 2015 2:41:59 PM

but I have already been to 1 house and my next one is @5:00 so I went back to my room instead of the Union! She may have done the same. And yes I know we are not suppose to do it but I've done it several times this week, so many girls for them to keep up with!

By: Not Help
by: Alpha PhineOct 3, 2015 2:51:16 PM

Umm the OP posted less than 10 mins before Hey did...so I'm not sure who you're talking to...but Help is probably a mom of a PNM and Hey is probably an alum who gave accurate info. And obviously YOU aren't a PNM or Active either, or YOU wouldn't be posting right now.

By: Alpha Phine
by: @alphafineOct 3, 2015 3:42:28 PM

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about! HAHAHA

By: @alphafine
#2  by: Mom   

Does anyone know what time the parties are over today?

By: Mom
#3  by: Last party   

Is 5-5:50, then ranking so if your daughter was in last party figure she'll be done by ~6:30

By: Last party

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.