facebook

insecure

by: okay

How dare any of you, especially pnms, look down on anyone being bottom tier. A sorority bid does not make you better than anyone whatsoever and I'm actually really confused where a lot of you got that idea that it is. If you're that insecure in yourself then maybe you shouldn't join a sorority and instead just work on yourself. And to pnms, talk bad about theta and adpi and alpha phi now but just know rush is far from being over. You still have preferred cuts and yes, it's possible to not get your top on bid day. If any of these houses are still on tour card you may, very well become a sister. Maybe you'll realize your poo actually smells a little worse than you realized.

Posted By: okay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Great   

Bottom tier is getting mad! Everybody stop what you are doing and say something to make them feel better about themselves, because this is Ole Miss and everybody gets a trophie!

By: Great
by: okayOct 3, 2015 9:58:23 AM

Has nothing to do with tiers just treat people with respect I really assumed most people were taught that by their parents guess not

By: okay
by: @GreatOct 3, 2015 11:41:12 AM

And "top" tier is showing their true mean spirited personality? God forbid that anyone should think they can have the same bonds of sisterhood in any house? What is wrong with you? Women should treat other women with respect.

Oh, by the way, trophie is actually spelled trophy. Bless your heart!

By: @Great
#2  by: @great   

The pnms are in denial that they're were not good enough for the top tier. It's really sad that even the bottom houses has to take these entitled and mean girls. Some will get over themselves and make lifelong friends. Some will transfer.

By: @great
by: @Great^^^^^Oct 3, 2015 11:43:07 AM

Not good enough? Just stop.

By: @Great^^^^^
#3  by: Hahaha   

Yes! Let's all blame the top tier!!!!! I love playing this game!

Do any of you really believe the top tier do doing any of the bashing?

Who the heck do you think can feel the bottom tier breathing down their necks?

Last I heard, pi phi was having a better rush than kappa! And phi mu really needs to stop up their game if they want to continue to play in the middle. Aopi is closing ranks as well!

By: Hahaha
#4  by: Kappa!   

Go kappa we are the best!

Who cares about anyone else.

By: Kappa!
#5  by: Kappa!   

Go kappa we are the best!

Who cares about anyone else.

By: Kappa!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.