facebook

knocks or phone calls

by: worried

What time are gamma chis letting girls know today if we didnt get asked back to anything for pref?

Posted By: worried
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Also worried   

Can we stop talking about the other stuff and can someone give us an answer to this? I'm so worried....

By: Also worried
by: you're fine!Oct 3, 2015 10:48:33 AM

gamma chi's would have contacted you between 6-7:30 if you had been dropped from recruitment

By: you're fine!
by: Also worriedOct 3, 2015 10:59:35 AM

Thank you! Once you're invited to pref the chances you'll end up with no bid are very low right?

I don't care if I have two houses or just one house from what I had left, I just want to be a sister somewhere. However many I get back I'll put on my bid card at the end of the day.

#2  by: you're fine!   

if you maximize your options, there's an extremely low chance that you will end up without a bid. if you only put one house, and you're not high up enough on their bid list, then you will not get a bid. however, if you put both houses, the computer will have several more opportunities to match you with a house!

By: you're fine!
by: Also worriedOct 3, 2015 11:13:38 AM

Thank you so so much! I'm going to try and relax now. Definitely into maximizing my options. I'm just excited to have sisters for once in my life (lol I only have brothers)

#3  by: @also worried   

Great attitude! !! I hope you get that bid and adore your new sisters!!! So happy to read something good on GR!

By: @also worried
by: Yes!Oct 3, 2015 11:55:34 AM

These are the kind so posts that should be on GR. I hope she gets a house that's great for her! She's got a great attitude!

By: Yes!
#4  by: Hahaha   

No, not really! Why is this PNM on a gossip website anyway?

I'm seeing girls on here torn up because they have been cut from recruitment. I'm seeing girls on here asking about alpha phi colonizing. I'm seeing girls on here ready to drop out because they only have bottom houses left.

I'm seeing a trend here. You ladies have completely run off off the top sorority girls, I doubt there are really any actives left on here at all.

Why is this PNM asking this question on GREEKRANK? She has a gamma chi who can answer her questions! She is living in a dorm with hundreds of other girls going through, and she chooses to ask random strangers on here?

What is she thinking?

No wonder she is nervous! No wonders girls are dropping out or getting cut or hating the houses they have left!

They got their advice on GREEKRANK! Do you think that could have maybe been the problem all along?

By: Hahaha
by: ThisOct 3, 2015 12:14:05 PM

is what's wrong with Greekrank. You are what's wrong with Greekrank.

Instead of trying to put some positivity into the world, you see it as negative and just put that out there.

Yeah there are tons of pnms here. There are actives too. I'm not surprised girls are on here asking questions with the technology that we have and how comfortable girls are using the internet. You just seem bitter that anyone is on this site at all...and I agree with you, but posting like that isn't going to make girls get off of greekrank. Instead of calling for change, why don't you try to be the change?

By: This
#5  by: Get off   

PNMs. If you have to have a successful rush, GET OFF GREEKRANK RIGHT NOW!

This site is poison and will poison your rush!

By: Get off

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.