facebook

pref night

by: Anxious

One house told me they want me. They said they would love me here. If they told me that, do they really mean it? If I put them that I wanted them for pref will I get them??

Posted By: Anxious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Questionablr   

Some houses are very sincere when they say things like that, but other houses are known for dirty rushing and telling way more girls they want them than they actually have spots for... So it just depends which house!

By: Questionablr
#2  by: Active   

It honestly depends on which house said this. Some are sincere and some will stab you in the back.

By: Active
#3  by: Yes   

It depends on the house. Just be honest and go with what YOU want.

By: Yes
#4  by: Yes   

I'm sure if they said it they mean it! However, the individual girl saying it might not have the power or the influence in her sorority to make that happen.

My best friend, and I mean best friend is going through rush this year. I will be crushed if she is not at my house on bid day! I can tell her all I want, but as an active member, I only get one vote. As an active, I have two things to worry about. Will she pick my sorority and will my sorority pick her?

Believe me, being an active is way more stressful, especially when we have friends coming through!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.