facebook

after pref rankings

by: FWIW

I feel the need to give some advice here as to what happened to a good friend of mine when the pnms preffed 3 houses, just so you girls will be careful. They had just preffed their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd house in order, and those sororities started calling around trying to find out what she put first. The girl's roommate said her she put #2 first, so the her number 1 dropped her off their top bid list. Then, another so-called "friend" said she put #3 first, so she got her last choice! She made the best of it, but if this information hadn't been made public, she could have had what she wanted. I'm just saying, jealous roommates, friends who got cut from your top 2, etc., will try to screw you, so just zip your lip (and texts) until it's over on bid day.

Posted By: FWIW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^^^   

I know this all sounds so confusing right now, but you really do have to be careful. Jealous girls would love nothing more than to see you not get what you want, since they didn't.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.