facebook

aphi

by: ....

will aphi still have swaps w frats and normal activities?? what was adpi like when it first started? I'm just wondering what to expect if i go through!!

Posted By: ....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Great question.    

When adpi colonized they had swaps with every single one of the top fraternities, several super swaps with top fraternities and top sororities, and tons of love all around.

Adpis first bid day was amazing with all the support they received from the entire Greek community! Everyone came out to cheer them on.

Hopefully aphi will get the same support. I had several friends who were cut from recruitment that year. I was so happy for them on adpi bid day!!!!!

By: Great question.
by: pnmOct 2, 2015 2:17:23 PM

thank you so much for this response! i have 1 house left for recruitment this week but i didnt feel very welcome and happy there. i'm very seriously considering going through aphi rush instead and this response made me feel more confident about deciding to go through with it :)

By: pnm
#2  by: duh   

all groups have swaps and similar activities. Not sure who defines "top", but all have fun events with others on campus.

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.