facebook

theta

by: open minded PNM

I've had good experiences at Theta and I'm totally opened minded, but I've heard some bad things... I know every sorority has things said about them but could someone tell me the true "reputation" Theta has here at Ole Miss?

Posted By: open minded PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth 2   

your membership in ANY group is what you make of it. The poster above is so spot on. Amazing girls in every group. All do social, sisterhood, and other similar events. The BS on this campus about so and so being better because they have been here the longest gets old. If you liked this group...go for it!

By: truth 2
#2  by: Theta   

has great girls and have moved up since ADPi came on campus. If you have the privilege to go to their pref, you will see how many cute girls they have.

By: Theta
#3  by: +   

You have to remember, it's more important for a sorority to want you than for you to want them. That way, you have a better chance to be accepted immediately, find a close group of sisters who see something very special in you, and have a chance to shine with your new group of sisters! You really cannot go wrong with any chapter on campus!

By: +
by: YesOct 2, 2015 7:18:39 PM

Every chaper on this campus is great!

By: Yes
#4  by: Well....   

Theta Encore is a great event and I enjoy watching the dance routines every year. All sororities participate.

By: Well....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.