facebook

is it true that kd cut several in house sisters?

by: what

Also, I heard that a KD shoved a PNM during a round. Was that true too?

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

Do you mean in-house legacies? If so, yes

By: Um
by: sorryOct 2, 2015 11:30:37 AM

Oops thats what I meant. Why did they cut in house legacies.

By: sorry
#2  by: Ok   

Idk about the shoving, but yes, I'm pretty sure EVERY house (even so called bottom tier) has had to cut legacies, even in house legacies. Why? Because they have to get down to a certain amount of girls each round, so if the main thing a girl has going for her is being an in house legacy, she probably won't make the cut when chapters are required to release so many wonderful women. Yes, we try to give our legacies (especially in house) as many looks as possible, but if they aren't a good fit, they aren't a good fit. We release them in hopes of allowing them to find the right home for them!

By: Ok
by: and...Oct 2, 2015 1:14:38 PM

and at least in my house we are encouraged to cut them as soon as possible so they can have a chance to find their true home instead of stringing them along in hopes of pledging their legacy house... which won't happen. I actually tip my hat to KD for releasing them sooner rather than later...

By: and...
#3  by: Trixie   

They cut em and upset them and then turn around on late Saturday night or Sunday morning and give them a snap bid because they won't make quota.

By: Trixie
by: NoOct 2, 2015 3:43:49 PM

Won't happen. Never happened.

By: No
#4  by: Uhhh   

Yes, it did happen.

By: Uhhh
#5  by: No   

I don't think an active could get away with actually physically shoving a pnm. If it did happen, report it to Panhellenic.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.