facebook

tri melt

by: Observer

If the adjacent post is Tri Delt's response, then their new nickname should be 'Tri Melt'. What s PR disaster. Obviously no PR experts running that show. The sorority confirmed all its negative stereotypes in that post. Egotistical, rude, braggish, haughty. It's clear they are universally disliked by almost everyone based on the harsh response. The classy response would have been no response at all. But they can't help but react because the self proclaimed queen bees have found themselves locked in a hornet's nest.

Posted By: Observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Truer words have never been spoken .

By: yes
#2  by: ????   

Why do you feel it necessary to continue to bash other sororities. How are you any better than they are?

By: ????
by: ObserverOct 1, 2015 9:45:04 PM

Did you read that post? It was ridiculous and apparently many people feel the same way. This is my opinion. I'll tell you what is better. Nice is better. Kind is better. Humble is better. Caring is better. Classy is better. No matter the sorority.

By: Observer
#3  by: Post   

That post was not written by a tri delt.

I know this for a fact.

By: Post
by: WellOct 1, 2015 10:36:23 PM

I'm sure tri delt would be very interested to find out who wrote it then, since you're so informed.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.