facebook

is aopi a good sorority?

by: pnm

i know that kd and tri delta are considered the top two. maybe not tri delta anymore because of the various scandals. and then I know phi mu, dg, chi o and kkg are kind of on the same playing field. then i know thetas are bottom tier. does pi phi, adpi and aopi fall somewhere between theta and mid-tier?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

AOPI and PI PHI are above bottom tier but below middle tier...like lower mid.

By: Yes
by: AndOct 1, 2015 7:17:19 PM

ADPI would be considered bottom still

By: And
#2  by: ...   

No idea where you get the idea of tiers because chi o is top three here. Any how, AOPi is a very solid group.

By: ...
#3  by: Really   

My brothers were in a top frat and both dated AOPis. They are generally really great girls who didn't have the MS connection. I had the connection and pledged another "top" house but REALLY liked them - better than any of the other mid-tier houses. The whole tier thing is a joke as there are great girls in every house - I just happen to know those girls and also loved them at rush. They were so cute and fun and seemed to have a blast my year. Go with your heart, not with the dumb rankings.

By: Really
by: LolOct 2, 2015 1:59:42 PM

Your "brothers".

By: Lol
#4  by: Honey   

All of them are good and it is where you fit in the best. There is not a bad sorority at Ole Miss.

By: Honey
#5  by: Phi Mu Active   

My two best friends went AOPi and they love it. I think they're a fun group of girls with a solid sisterhood and a good reputation.

By: Phi Mu Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.