facebook

fun sororities

by: Curious

What are the most fun sororities? I'm talking wild, party girls

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truthfully   

Truthfully, and I know you don't want this type of answer, the one you click personality-wise with. You could want to go Kappa or Pi Phi or Chi O or whatever because you hear certain stereotypes that make you believe they're party animals, and even if the wild party rumors were true you would have to click with them to be invited to go out with your wild sisters even after you get a bid. Remember, you're they're sister first before you're their friend. Friendships from sororities don't come instantaneously, it's just like any other relationship. But anyways, point being, if you are a party animal you're probably going to think that the sorority you join is really into partying when really it's probably just the friend group that you attracted/found out you enjoyed hanging out with.You can party an hangout with anyone, even people who aren't in you're sorority of course, but you want to pick the girls who you're personality matches with and you won't kill when you're going through your rush work shop weeks and yelling songs for the 15th time in a row haha

By: Truthfully
#2  by: Tbh   

The ones that throw down are kappa( kutta kutta gramma), kd (kappa drunka), adpi (a d party), and pi phi (pi high). You can't go wrong with any sorority on campus because you are at the best place for greek life in the nation. Find where you fit in and be proud to wear your letters no matter what :)

By: Tbh
#3  by: Truth   

Pi Phi would be #1 for partying in my book

ADPi also likes to throw down

KKG used to but they got a class of nerds last year

By: Truth
by: YesSep 15, 2015 10:40:20 AM

I can agree with this.

However, their are girls in every sorority who love to throw down and have fun.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.