facebook

connections

by: Connections

How do you know if someone would go to bat for you? Is talking to them via text or having lunch one time enough to be a connection? Or no

Posted By: Connections
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends    

If you've only texted them, then probably not. If they really wanted you in their sorority they would've invited you to hang out with them. The rules have changed now.. But during the spring and summer, we always invited the pnms we wanted to get to know better to spring parties and to brunch or dinner. I stayed in contact with my favs all summer.

If you only ate with them once, it's not enough. There's probably a reason you never ate with them again.

By: Depends
#2  by: Actually   

It would depend on which sorority you are talking about. Top tier, it's not enough to be considered a connection. Middle tier, probably not either. Bottom tier, maybe depending of how much they liked you.

By: Actually
by: NopeSep 15, 2015 12:36:54 PM

I don't think this is accurate. Are you serious? The lower tiers aren't desperate. If someone hangs out once that doesn't mean anything...

By: Nope
#3  by: Lol no   

Are you crazy? Hanging out once is or texting a few times is not enough to have someone go to bat for you.

Would you stick your neck out for someone you met once or texted a few times? There's no way you could get to know a girl enough to guarantee that she'll be a good sister by hanging out once or texting a few times.

By: Lol no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.