facebook

difference between kd and dg

by: Wondering

I know the basic reputations of each house and what makes them unique but DG and KD seem really similar to me. People say they're both competitive and like to win but what else? What makes them different?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

They're very similar. They're both smart, competitive, cheerleader types but KDs are soon as more outgoing and social while DGs are seen as more involved. KD will have more cheerleaders and dancers while DG has more girls in student government, etc.

By: Well
#2  by: Uo   

KD has nine million date parties. DG only has a couple. Both are intense and require a lot of time

By: Uo
#3  by: Gosh!   

What does it matter? Everybody comes on this website and decides to choose a sorority based on what they read on here, or they choose a sorority based on what they hear around campus.

The truth is that up until pref night, PNM's have absolutely no say so in the invite lists. The sororities chose who will return the next round and who will not. Especially for the top six sororities!

For those of you who are thinking hmmmm, I think I will like dg or kd the best, or those of you thinking hmmmm, I belong in xyz sorority, well guess what, be prepared for cuts! Honestly, do not chose a sorority until pref night! That is the only night the decision will be in your hands.

By: Gosh!
#4  by: To me   

KD is more preppy, country club, competitive, well known and involved girl from high school. DG is more down to earth, but competitive, leader-type. I think KD has more status, and DG is a little more church girl. If you spent every summer at UCA camp and were Prom Queen, President of Whatever Club, and Best Dressed, probably KD. If you spent every summer on Mission Trips and were Homecoming Queen, Class President, and Friendliest, probably DG. But these girls were probably in the same friend group, just with different personalities. That's true for XO and DDD too. The large friend groups from your HS that were the "it" crowd or whatever will be pretty evenly split between these sororities.

By: To me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.