What is kappa looking for this year?

Posted By: rebs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: to: rebs   

This is so sad and pathetic.

By: to: rebs
#2  by: helping    

socially outgoing girls with good grades. most Kkgs I know are really pretty too bad they normally go for the girls who have the hot "girl next door" look. kappa is not overly picky, and the actives actually get to pick who they want.

By: helping
by: HahaSep 8, 2015 6:15:40 AM

Kappa self ranking again. Pathetic!

If you like to draw attention to yourself and are middle of the road pretty, kappa is the house for you.

By: Haha
by: ???Sep 8, 2015 8:35:52 AM

I am not a kappa. that's exactly what they look for. they don't get the homecoming queens and valedictorians. they get pretty social girls and that's about it

By: ???
#3  by: Lol   

Social yes. Pretty, that's debatable. I think pi phi has prettier girls.

By: Lol
#4  by: Kappa   

Kappa will sweep up all the top girls who lacked connections in top houses.

So will dg and phi mu.

By: Kappa
#5  by: Bored   

Who cares?

By: Bored
by: I careSep 9, 2015 7:10:12 AM

Pnms who like the Kappa house care about the responses. If you don't care, then you should not bother reading this.....some of us would like the answers.

By: I care
#6  by: Gosh!   

Funny how you girls can say you like kappa and automatically think that is the sorority for you! Soon you will learn that you don't choose your sorority, they choose you!

By: Gosh!
by: ^^^Sep 13, 2015 12:17:36 PM

Couldn't have said it better. There's a difference between a PNM having high hopes and one who already thinks she's in a certain house. You'll learn that's not how it really works soon enough

By: ^^^
by: YupSep 15, 2015 12:29:48 PM

yes, this is completely true... the sorority chooses you not the other way around

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.