facebook

dg

by: Worried

Do I need good connections not to get dropped from this house or do you think if I have a great resume and great letter Recomendations I should be good? I'm really friendly, from oos. Also my GPA is way above the green zone.

PS: I'm going into rush with an open mind but Im just wondering, or should I go for a "lower tier" sorority?

Posted By: Worried
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wait!   

Don't form opinions and "go for" sororities based on what you have heard. Wait to see what happens!

I promise, you will end up in the perfect house for you! The rush process actually works.

By: Wait!
#2  by: To: Worried   

There is no "going for" a particular sorority during rush. What does that even mean? You go to every house with an open mind an friendly attitude. You do not know where you will feel the most at home. Give ALL of the chapters an equal look! Being from OOS is not the killer that it used to be with many of the chapters.

By: To: Worried
#3  by: You   

Really need connections for a house like DG, KD, XO, etc. Sometimes oos girls with no connections but AMAZINGLY resumes and personalities get bids to houses like these but it's rare. Usually you need to be on our radar before you step onto campus freshman year.

By: You
by: noSep 3, 2015 6:46:47 PM

I am a DG. I signed up for rush two weeks before the deadline and did not know a single DG. I had three rec letters and a good resume though.

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.