facebook

to chi o

by: not a chi o

Seems like chi o actives, or alumni, or moms have been on in force today. Hint: If you don't want people to put you down and criticize you, you don't need to be drawing attention to yourself.

We don't care what your gpa is! We don't care who won the chancellors cup! We don't care! We don't care! We don't care!

Every sorority (I think) has won some contest or another! Get over yourselves.

I find it funny that the only sorority that actually has something awesome to brag about has yet to say a peep about it!

Let the PNM's find out for themselves during rush!!!!! No need to brag, or draw attention to yourselves. Any self-respecting southern belle would agree!

Posted By: not a chi o
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uhhh   

Way to put a sorority down! I applaud you!

ALL sororities do this! I am totally guilty for telling PNMs that "OH we won this!" or "We're so awesome! We actually have a lot of honors college girls in my house!" I get that we should stop this, but get over it. So what if we're bragging? Isn't that a good thing?

As long as we don't bring down other sororities, we should have some bragging rights. Stop being bitter and start getting/acting excited for your house.

By: Uhhh
by: ya knowAug 31, 2015 5:27:34 PM

We all know that one girl (hypothetical) who is so insecure that all she does is brag about how wonderful she is. We all roll our eyes and secretly can't stand that girl!

That's what you are doing when you brag about your sorority! We are all like yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah. and we all secretly can't wait for you to just shut up!

By: ya know
#2  by: HAHA   

stop putting them down! the real funny thing is when you said "i find it funny that the only sorority that actually has something awesome to brag about has yet to say a peep about it!" I WONDER WHAT HOUSE YOURE IN

By: HAHA
by: IdkAug 31, 2015 5:25:14 PM

I don't know! What sorority is she in? What sorority has better bragging rights than the rest?

She didn't say!

By: Idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.