facebook

chi o is a front runner

by: Martin

I don't know who is saying Chi O is going to have a bad pledge class because literally every one I know says they are a top favorite. They are so fun!

Posted By: Martin
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Said the chi o active!

By: Haha
by: MartinAug 31, 2015 11:47:46 AM

Actually, no! 10th floor Martin I promise!

By: Martin
by: UmmmAug 31, 2015 12:00:10 PM

I'm on Martin 10 and trust me, nobody here is drinking the chi o koolaid!

Don't know who you are, but please don't speak for all of us!

By: Ummm
#2  by: PNM   

I plan on dropping chi o

By: PNM
by: Well, well. Aug 31, 2015 11:49:50 AM

Said the active DG or KD. No PNM believes this nonsense.

By: Well, well.
by: AgreedAug 31, 2015 11:55:56 AM

I do too...... Their existence on campus is little to none. I don't know what they do to deserve top, other than their zipcode

By: Agreed
by: Well, well. Aug 31, 2015 12:06:04 PM

You just gave yourself away. You've been on campus a week. How do you know their existence on campus?

By: Well, well.
by: @agreedAug 31, 2015 2:02:58 PM

you know nothing! they have the best gpa on campus and got chancellor's cup last year

By: @agreed
by: SureAug 31, 2015 3:31:22 PM

I guess they are okay for being stuck up know-it-alls.

Girls. There is way more to sorority life than grades and awards you have to fill out mounds of paperwork for. Just saying!

Like getting drunk and peeing on busses! Whhooooo hooooo! You girls are so. Much. Fun.

By: Sure
by: lol "nonsense"Aug 31, 2015 11:23:16 PM

I dropped them after skit. They have a terrible awkward rush.

By: lol "nonsense"
#3  by: Wow   

Dang someone is bitter that they got cut from Chi-O.

I'll agree that they are not the most involved sorority, but we don't need to make a whole post about how no one wants to be a Chi-O.

I actually hear girls say that want to be in almost every house. I know a few girls who actually really want AOPi and Pi Phi, some who want to be in Kappa and Phi Mu, and (yes this is real) two girls who just want Theta.

By: Wow
by: SadSep 1, 2015 12:05:06 AM

Sad when girls put all their hopes in one or two sororities weeks before rush even starts.

By: Sad
#4  by: Martin 5   

I like how ChiO doesn't seem to be all over the PNMs like the KDs are. Can they be any more obvious? ChiOs seems to back off and give you space. They seem less fake. I've met some nice KD's, but I just feel so pressured. ChiO just isn't that way. I was warned about all the dirty rushing- I guess since I've gotten stuff since last year, I'm a little overwhelmed. KD had a cute card this summer- too bad they misspelled their own name on it. KD's are all over the ChiO legacies.

By: Martin 5
by: ???Sep 2, 2015 6:14:32 AM

Yay for chi o! You so obviously love drinking their koolaid. Personslly I'm so happy that chi o picked up all you Jackson girls do the rest of us don't have to!

By: ???
by: WellSep 2, 2015 4:31:38 PM

Chi Os don't have to be all over PNMs because 1. they don't even pick their pledge class and 2. they think everyone is dying to be a chi o

By: Well
by: hey xoSep 2, 2015 5:06:27 PM

You forgot to take off your letters as you were writing this. Hahaha

By: hey xo
#5  by: Alumni   

Xo alumni completely pick their pledge class. The girls rushing you have zero say in the bid list.

Before you go off and have a love affair with chi o, you need to make completely sure that you have a chapter alumni backing you up.

Their pledge class will be stuffy, inbred, and entirely no fun! Good luck with that! Every year they get more and more Jackson society. And in comparison with the rest of the world, they are so yesterday! Bad teeth and all

By: Alumni
by: MeSep 2, 2015 6:20:45 PM

False. then how do you explain the dozens of out of state great girls with zero connections to Ole Miss or Chi O that are Chi Os? They give lots of bids to people with no connections!

By: Me
by: actually stopSep 2, 2015 10:04:07 PM

not sure where you get your info, but chi o actives definitely pick their pledge class.

By: actually stop
by: Hmm, noSep 2, 2015 10:33:31 PM

You are completely wrong. This is definitely not true... the members pick the pledges.

By: Hmm, no
by: LolSep 2, 2015 11:04:51 PM

You just posted three times! Soooo obvious!

Oh sophomore, just wait until rush, then tell me I'm wrong! Btw there are oos ole miss alumni everywhere!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.