facebook

strike.....

by: pnm

has anyone hear of someone getting a bid from a sorority after getting a strike?? should i just drop recruitment now?!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Maybe   

The university won't tell the sororities when you get a strike, however, gossip travels fast.

If we know about it, it may hurt, but it may not. It depends on who you are and who you know.

I wouldn't drop out now. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

By: Maybe
#2  by: Nah   

We won't find out unless your whole floor knows and one of the girls on your floor decides to be a b i t c h and rat you out. Getting a strike is just bad luck. We all drink in the dorms and on campus. Some girls just get caught and others don't. Most of the girls on my floor freshman year got one because our CA was so strict.

By: Nah
#3  by: Some   

There are some sororities who's alumni gossip more than others. If the alumni advisors find out, you will get dropped.

Let's hope nobody talks.

By: Some
#4  by: Strike   

I got a strike before rush last year and got a bid to chi o. Nobody really cares.

By: Strike
by: umAug 30, 2015 5:25:28 PM

well, people and other sororities care, chi o just doesn't care...

By: um
by: wowAug 31, 2015 3:35:55 PM

No Chi O, or active in any other sorority, would come on Greek Rank and say they got a strike and then say what sorority they are in. You are trying to make Chi O look bad.

By: wow
#5  by: Honest   

OMG, you DRINK? In COLLEGE?

We really don't care if you got a strike. ABC is strict and they have no mercy.
Panhellenic won't tell us, but we always find out. If your strike is just drinking underage or drinking in public then we won't really care. We all make mistakes and we know that you won't make the mistake again since you only have one more strike left.
If we hear you got a strike because you were so drunk that you (I'm just saying this cause I heard a few girls do this and as an example) punched a cop and two guys trying to pull you back or that you threw up on the street and told off a cop. Something crazy like that will get you in trouble with us.
If your strike isn't crazy like that, you're good. People get strikes all the time. Just be really careful.

By: Honest
#6  by: Well.....   

I'm a junior and have never received a strike, even though I've had plenty of opportunity to. You receiving a strike this early tells me you are foolish. No sorority wants a fool.

By: Well.....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.