facebook

hoping this is a rumor

by: last night

last night some girls from my floor were out with some KD's and they were being unbelievably sweet to us and very nice. we all had a great time with them until they started to talk about some other sororities. i am still going into recruitment with an open mind but the things they said were very shocking and (yes i know greek rank isn't the best place to go) but I'm hoping that something can be cleared up. we were told by them that kappa is on social probation and DG is also in trouble for recruitment infractions from last year meaning they will likely be on social probation too.

I am hoping this is just a rumor and there is no truth to any of this. It turns me off from KD if these are lies but if they're true then it's something PNMs should know.

Posted By: last night
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????   

Indie one know nothing about any of these rumors, but I'm not a kapp or a dg.

Terrible for kd to say those things if they aren't true.

By: ????
by: ????Aug 27, 2015 7:08:38 PM

I know nothing... Darn phone got me like....

By: ????
#2  by: Lord   

I highly doubt this is a pnm. Kappa is not on social probation under any circumstances. And neither is DG for all I know. Almost every sorority on campus gets served with recruitment fines. Pnms don't realize how rush works. Wait until you're on the other side. A sorority can be fined for something as little as changing or yelling at a time they're not supposed to.

And if this is a pnm, you'll make a great kd. Always trying to stir up drama.

By: Lord
#3  by: Seriously?   

Obviously rumors.

Not sure if this is a PNM or an active trying to stir up crap.

Doubt kd's would outright lie. Stretch the truth, maybe, but outright lie, not buying it!

By: Seriously?
#4  by: sounds like   

an active trying to make all 3 of these houses sound bad. if it was really a KD they wouldn't admit it on here

By: sounds like
#5  by: every   

every freaking year someone comes on here and post something like this-claiming to be a pnm-- last year it was KD taking girls out to dinner and talking bad... this year visiting dorms--- seriously GIVE IT UP (and grow up while your at it)!!!

By: every
by: No, lolAug 29, 2015 8:28:03 AM

Last year it was tri delt hosting a white glove catered dinner for their favorites. The story kept growing and growing until it became the bash of the century. You can't listen to rumors! Sororities start them to get other sororities in trouble!

By: No, lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.