facebook

theta

by: Theta

What type of girls normally go theta? It seems they have a lot of super pretty girls but girls who also draw a lot of attention to themselves and are wild.

Posted By: Theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahaha   

Omg so funny I almost peed myself!

Stop theta!

Theta girls are not the prettiest in campus! They are not the wildest, they do not draw attention to themselves!

Please don't make us come out and say what we really feel about theta!!!!! It won't be nice! Don't say I didn't warn you!

By: Hahahaha
by: LolAug 26, 2015 7:45:23 PM

It's okay u can say whatever u want bc unlike u I'm not an insecure 50 year old women who's husband most likely probably cheats on so to make myself feel less pathetic than I already am I go out of my way to post on a site that even college girls won't post on. :) bc lets be honest... Those are the only people posting on this site everyday.

By: Lol
by: ^^^^Aug 26, 2015 7:59:38 PM

Wow! Just wow! Are you insinuating that you are a 50 year old woman? Did you husband cheat on you?

Why are you even on here is according to you no college girls posts on here?

Are you not in college?

Mind blown! Did you just write your bio? Are you looking in a mirror!

If you are a theta, you just destroyed what little bit of respect they still had!

By: ^^^^
#2  by: Theta has   

Theta has a large variety of girls and are able to go through rush and pick girls that they click with instead of being heavily influenced by alumni. Some consider that a reason for their stereotype of a stronger sisterhood. Get excited, over the next few weeks you'll probably meet some plus members of all the other great sororities around campus. Hopefully, by rush, you'll have a better idea and will be able to figure out which house is the best fit. Good luck!

By: Theta has
by: Well.... Not exactlAug 27, 2015 5:05:12 PM

That's goes through rush and picks from the girls that other sororities drop.

There are still pretty girls and nice girls and smart girls, etc. they just didn't get chosen by other houses for a large variety of reasons, most notably lack of connections.

We are grateful and thankful for theta because without them more girls would go bid less! Any bid received by any sorority is a great bid!

By: Well.... Not exactl
by: @ well not exactlyAug 31, 2015 10:07:45 PM

someone clearly doesn't know how quota works...with or without theta the number of girls getting a bid would not change. More girls would become members of the remaining houses, not that more girls would get cut. Does the stupid hurt?

By: @ well not exactly
#3  by: Lol   

Haha " ^^^^ " is most def a 50 year old mom. She is getting way too upset over this site to actually be a college student

By: Lol
#4  by: think about this....   

If the so called "bottom tier" wasn't there, the top tier would no one to be "top" over.

By: think about this....
#5  by: hmmmmm   

That kind of girls who pledge Theta are nice, pretty girls just like the girls pledging all of the other sororities.

By: hmmmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.