facebook

rush

by: Pnm

What does it take to be in kappa? Like resume wise and how many connections

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly    

You just need a 3.0 and to have a good personality. Kappa doesn't care about much else

By: Honestly
by: :)Aug 11, 2015 10:44:17 AM

Actually, you're wrong. Kappa raised their grade standard and doesn't take girls with below a 3.3 GPA. Also, you need good looks. Look at their tumblr page. They don't have a lot of uglies. Also, you'll probable need a few connections in the house and a little above average resume. Most Kappas I know have a super outgoing personality, so if you're more meek and mild, you probably wouldn't fit in.

By: :)
#2  by: Pnm   

Do they ever take quieter girls who still go out and have fun? And do you need connections?

By: Pnm
by: KappaAug 11, 2015 6:48:45 PM

I am a Kappa, I am quite outgoing. I do know a handful of girls who are quitter who also love Kappa. Connections- if you have just an average resume, yes you'll need connections. If you have an excellent resume, you have a pretty good shot at making the cut without connections. As far as grades go, you MUST have a 3.3 OR be a legacy. We only took 4 girls last year that had below a 3.3 and they were all legacies. Anyone who tells you different is lying.

By: Kappa
by: xxxAug 11, 2015 8:04:05 PM

Below a 3.3 won't get a bid?

By: xxx
#3  by: HAHA   

You don't even know them and you're trying to mold to be them! Lol. Wait till rush. You'll find where you're meant to be. Not worth it to fake it till you make it since your happiness will be compromised.

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.