facebook

pref

by: curious

are we supposed to wear black to pref...ive heard yes and I've heard no...

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

the sororities coordinate with matching dresses and some of the houses wear black--but PNMs can wear whatever they want. this is when you want to wear your nicest, classiest dress!

By: no
#2  by: Black   

I wore a black dress to pref. By the time pref rolls around, we aren't looking at you for what you look like or dress like, we are looking much deeper into who you are.

By: Black
#3  by: Active   

By pref night, we already know what your style is like and obviously we like it. At pref, we are trying to figure out how much you want to be our sister or if you are a good enough fit.

Wear what makes you look and feel awesome! I know that I look awesome in black (honestly, who doesn't). We're not going to vote you out because you're wearing a certain color! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. We won't say: 1. "OMG she's wearing black, she is trying to copy us!"
2. "UGH! She's wearing red! RED!! She wants to be a XO or an AOPi! Cut her!"
3. "WHITE?? She's trying to hard to be us!"
4. "Why is she wearing GREEN??? She wants to be a KD, so we shouldn't give her a chance!!"

By: Active
by: Ummmmm^^Aug 8, 2015 2:28:43 PM

Actually there was a girl who preffed our house and kd. She wore a green dress on pref. we dropped her because we assumed she wanted kd. I sure hope she did, because that's where she ended up.

By: Ummmmm^^
by: ^^Aug 8, 2015 3:11:04 PM

While I agree that pnms should wear whatever color they feel pretty and confident in, be mindful of certain bold colors on pref night, such as red and green, etc.

If you walk into DG on pref night wearing green and they know you have KD friends, they'll assume you're sending a message that you want to go KD.

Same with wearing red into KD. If KD knows you have chi o friends, they might assume you're going chi o.

Just be mindful of this

By: ^^
by: ActiveAug 8, 2015 6:24:09 PM

Honestly, if we know you have other ties then we take color into consideration but a lot of houses really don't care.

By: Active
#4  by: RebelBabe   

If you have other connections to houses, don't wear that color. We will know if you have friends in a different sorority because we have seen most of y'all's social media.
Decided to cut a few girls last year because they had connections to DG, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, and AOPi. They made it obvious by the color of their outfit or accessories (anchor necklace, necklace with angel wings, red dress...come on)/

By: RebelBabe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.