facebook

rankings

by: Honest

This is my view people will disagree but I don't care.

1- XO: traditionally they have always been a top house. They are just a classy traditional house with a lot of nice girls.

2- DG: Has the classy traditional rep as well. Highly respected.

3- KKG: honestly they're just super popular on campus and very social (pretty girls) Party Rep kinda going away.

4- KD/DDD: used to be top but a lot of girls cut them during rush before they cut the girls.

5- PHI MU: great house. Kinda your typical "Sorority Girls". A lot of Georgia girls.

6-PIPHI: fun girls. Kinda wild in a good way.

7-THETA/AOPI: honestly everyone is saying how they are a tie. Both sweet down to Earth Girls. THETA: Same girls as PIPHI just haven't been around as long. A small majority of them are just girls who got cut from a top tier bc of grades. AOPI: a hipster type sorority but in a good way. They have a good sisterhood.

8-ADPI: new but honestly wouldn't be surprised with that new house if they became top in a few years. Kinda same as Theta where a lot of girls had grade issues.

9-Alpha Phi: new

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umm   

You can say it, doesn't mean anyone will listen.

By: Umm
#2  by: WHEN    

are DG's going to get over themselves??!? nice try making this look like a Kappa hahahaha.

By: WHEN
#3  by: wow   

You wouldn't be surprised if adpi was top IN A FEW YEARS? Do you know how long it takes for rankings to move? Especially for a brand new house to get to top tier? A long time. I'm not saying they won't move up and become a fabulous house because I know that it will happen - but saying that they will surpass or be on par with Chi O and Tri Delt or even KD and DG is pushing it a little bit because these houses have been around for many many years (successfully) and have lots of tradition. Nice try though.

By: wow
by: LolAug 9, 2015 1:42:03 AM

U seem to dedicate a lot of time to this site? Lmfao

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.