facebook

postcards

by: Curois

Do sororities send postcards to every pnm going through it only the ones they're interested in?

Posted By: Curois
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Every

By: Lol
#2  by: ???   

I didn't get any postcards.

By: ???
by: Then Aug 7, 2015 5:21:28 PM

Either sororities don't know you're coming through rush yet or they don't like you. We send out holiday cards to pnms every year. Actives give the rush team the addresses of pnms they like.

By: Then
by: Well then Aug 7, 2015 5:24:52 PM

Then it would be false to say that sororities send out card to every PNM.

By: Well then
by: UhAug 7, 2015 6:32:33 PM

I didn't say every pnm gets one

By: Uh
#3  by: well   

it really depends. they have a list of postcards for girls they think are coming and rushing next year. they send out christmas postcards and happy graduation postcards. if you were sent a card it is probably because you have an older in house friend who put you on the list. while this might mean they are interested in you, they send postcards to a lot more girls than they can give bids to.

By: well
#4  by: H   

Does every sorority do this?

By: H
by: wellAug 8, 2015 9:29:39 AM

i know for a fact that chi o, tri delt, and dg do this but i have not heard of other houses. this doesn't mean the other houses don't do this--i just don't know.

By: well
#5  by: Vjjdikctjb   

I'm a pnm and never recieved a post card. I don't feel like this will affect my rush at all honestly.

By: Vjjdikctjb
by: You Aug 7, 2015 10:02:31 PM

Probs won't receive a bid a top house but that's ok

By: You
by: IowkqjiakAug 7, 2015 10:28:54 PM

I have been in contact with many "top tier" actives for months now and I consider many of them my good friends. I find it funny how not receiving a postcard determines if you'll be getting a bid somewhere? Honestly if that's their game then I don't want them as my sisters anyways. I don't think you should be discouraging other pnms though.

By: Iowkqjiak
#6  by: Junior   

Went through rush two years ago so I'm not sure what sororities are doing today, but I only received post cards from tri delt. I got one for thanksgiving, one for Christmas, one for Valentine's Day and one for graduation. I also had great friends and big connections in chi o and kd. I never received one from either. I'm also a dg legacy so would assume if they sent them out, I would have received one and never did.

I can okay assume tri delt sends them. Did anyone receive one from any one else?

By: Junior
by: sophomoreAug 8, 2015 8:36:27 AM

I got Christmas and Graduation from DG... who then acted like I didn't exist during rush- guess my legacy status at another house turned them off..

By: sophomore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.