facebook

resumes

by: So

Will actives read our resume this upcoming week? Will they friend us if they're impressed?

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Actually   

I'm still seeing actives friend PNM, but know that this will be a violation for them if they are caught!

It's called dirty rushing.

I'll tell you what the top six houses do with your resumes. The alumni advisers and the rush team will look at them and determine your place on their list.

The actives will really never see your resume unless the advisers and rush team place you super high on their lists.

When the actives return on August 17th to begin their rush workshops, they will be shown a slide show of girls with the alumni & rush team's stamp of approval. They will familiarize themselves with only those girls on the pre-determined lists.

Sophomores may disagree with me now, but they will change their tune in a week or so when they see how it really works.

By: Actually
#2  by: So   

So, It's probably a good idea to send in everything for recruitment now rather than later, or do the houses get our information from our recs?

By: So
#3  by: pnm   

So, It's probably a good idea to send in everything for recruitment now rather than later, or do the houses get our information from our recs?

By: pnm
by: UmmAug 8, 2015 7:45:03 AM

Now is probably too late! Why would you wait until later?

Over half the sororities have already put together their list of favorites. If you haven't sent in your resume and pictures, I can guarantee you are not on those lists.

We've been receiving rush packets since last March!

However, if you gave your Rec writers your packets, then they have already sent them in for you. There is no need for you to do anything other than register.

By: Umm
by: ?Aug 8, 2015 9:34:13 AM

I think we're all a little confused here. All your information should be in your recs. If your recs have been sent in, you're all good. If they haven't, you need to do it ASAP, because it needed to be done weeks ago, or even months ago.

By: ?
by: sorryAug 9, 2015 5:34:27 AM

Ok, I sent my resume and everything to my rec writers. I just didn't know that there was like a prime time to register etc.

By: sorry
by: OhhhAug 9, 2015 7:51:22 AM

If you already sent everything to your rec writers then you are okay. All you have to do is register.

Registration has been open for a while now. Go on-line and do it sooner rather than later.

By: Ohhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.