facebook

gpa

by: New member

I have a 2.95 gpa. Will all the houses drop me? I'm fun and attractive but worried about my gpa. What houses are likely to look past my gpa

Posted By: New member
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

Sorority or fraternity?

By: Uh
by: OpAug 5, 2015 9:22:11 PM

Sorority

By: Op
#2  by: Tbh   

Not many houses will forgive a gpa below a 3.0 unless you have connections. Without connections, you are likely to be cut by xo, dg, kd, kkg, and theta. Houses like xo and dg can afford to accept a member with a lower gpa, because as a whole, their chapter gpa is high. But they won't do this unless they see something special in you. Kkg cannot accept members with below a 3.0 due to nationals raising their gpa and theta also has high national gpa standards.

Adpi, aopi, and pi phi are the least likely to cut you. If you have a good personality, are cute, and hs involvement, these 3 houses will overlook your gpa.

2.95 is so close to a 3.0.. If for some reason you are dropped completely, you can chose to colonize with alpha phi.. So sorry and good luck.

By: Tbh
#3  by: don't count on it....   

Please don't count on Alpha Phi being lenient on GPA at all. They will want to come in and pledge a chapter of girls that will start off on the best foot possible. It is pretty unlikely that they will take grade risks early on. They may also have a national minimum GPA requirement.

By: don't count on it....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.