facebook

fraternity gpa

by: qu

Do fraternities check just your reported GPA or do they look at your official transcript

Posted By: qu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dude   

The Greek Life office reviews ever guy's transcript to determine if they have the 2.50 GPA required to participate in fraternity recruitment. If you don't have a 2.50 GPA, you can't join a fraternity at Ole Miss. Bottom line, the fraternities don't look at the grades, the University does.

By: Dude
by: ?Aug 4, 2015 9:45:17 PM

High School Gpa?

By: ?
#2  by: GPA   

Delta Psi, Sigma Nu and KA will check your grades. These fraternities place a high emphasis on grades from rushes, pledges and actives.

By: GPA
#3  by: ?    

My HS doesn't calculate 4 year gpa, only 3 year so Im not sure if I am above 2.5 after senior year. If I register for rush what will happen?

by: UmAug 5, 2015 11:38:52 AM

The university requires your HS to send your final transcripts to them. That is the transcript the fraternities look at.

By: Um
by: ?Aug 5, 2015 11:46:07 AM

they send a final transcript not a final gpa. Its weird but its their policy. Does this mean the Greek Life office will calculate a final gpa for me and tell me if i can rush after I register?

#4  by: How   

About you call the office of Greek affairs and ask them and not a bunch of misinformed students?

By: How

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.