facebook

not good

by: Just saying

I heard chi o's peed in public on bid day and some tri delt made out with a guy all bloody and they call her bloody girl??! What's this all about, I'm a Pnm but these aren't rumors I like to hear

Posted By: Just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: do you see?   

you better pledge theta, Adpi, or pi phi if you don't want to deal with these rumors.... and they say "top and middle tier" is so great... HA

By: do you see?
#2  by: Lol   

You want to join a sorority with nothing but perfect girls? Better wait until after you die and hope Jesus allows sororities in heaven.

In the mean time, I would quit judging sororities based on one or two girls and start worrying about yourself.

You won't find a perfect sorority at ole miss. Even bottom tier-it's just that nobody cares enough about them to repeat gossip.

Top houses have middle and bottom tier sororities breathing down their necks. Of course the slightest transgression will send tongues wagging.

By: Lol
#3  by: Every    

Sorority has its rumors and scandals. But no one talks about the bottom tier scandals because no one cares about them. It's a big deal when a top house has a scandal. But sororities have 400+ girls so it's hard to make sure every member has a squeaky clean past and behaves well.

By: Every
#4  by: @just saying   

I hear that girls from other sororities come on here and pretend to be pnm and stir up sh#t....just sayin'

By: @just saying
#5  by: To be honost   

let her join other sororities ,that makes more room for the rest of us !!

By: To be honost
#6  by: It was    

A pnm wasn't the op! It was an active from another sorority trying to stir up sh-t.

Old stale boring news that has already run its course.

By: It was
#7  by: Lol   

A tri delt made out with a guy after skinning her knee! Scandalous! Omg! (Seriously)

A small group of chi o's had too much fun on bid day! Alert the media!

A dg made out with a girl! Shocking! Somebody threw up! Kd's drank alcohol. Beyond scandalous! A phi mu has a little too much fun with a flamingo?? Still trying to wrap my head around that one.... Lol

Good grief! This is the best you can do?
Sorority life at ole miss sounds boring if this is what constitutes a scandal.

By: Lol
#8  by: LOL   

Excuse me if COLLEGE aged girls make mistakes and make their sorority look bad on occasion. I came to college to get my degree and to have some fun and to meet life long friends. Sorority girls are 18-22 years old. Did you ever take a science class? The frontal lobe isn't fully developed until we're 25. So guess what? College is a prime time for people to mess up. Stop bringing up the past and trying to make top houses look bad. ALL houses have scandals and "bad" members. It's inevitable. Hopefully pnms can see past the jealousy in this post.

By: LOL
by: actual pnmJul 20, 2015 4:09:38 PM

Just like in high school, jealous girls made up dumb rumors about the "it" girls. It never bothered me then when they lied about me because they were jealous and it wont bother me once I'm in a sorority. There will always be rumors and lies, but I think if you need to constantly stir the pot to try to make other sororities look bad than your sorority is one I want nothing with!

Let them talk about the top houses, they're a hot topic ;)

By: actual pnm
by: LOLJul 20, 2015 4:38:18 PM

@actual pnm: glad you can see through the jealousy and bs on this website. Top houses are top houses for a reason and there will always be girls who are bitter for being cut and jealous of us.

By: LOL
by: ^^^^^Jul 21, 2015 1:29:35 PM

I'm in a top tier sorority as well, and we welcome confident girls! If you are not overly confident, you will be lost in our house.

No need to be rude to her. Sounds like jealous girls have been mean to her enough. Top tier is filled with girls who were treated mean because of jealous girls. It's a common thread that holds us together.

By: ^^^^^
#9  by: Active   

PNMs need to realize that one girl doesn't make the whole sorority. All girls make mistakes and some of those mistakes travel faster than others.

No one is perfect and no sorority is 100% perfect. When you rush, those rumors and scandals won't matter anymore.

By: Active
#10  by: What?   

Good God ^^^^^ and actual pnm - get a life and get over yourselves.

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.