facebook

rush crush

by: So like

What makes someone your rush crush?? What qualities are you looking for

Posted By: So like
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

I'm not going into rush looking for a girl with a certain gpa or certain high school activities. If I come across a girl who I really click with, that is what will make her my rush crush. Flowing conversation and things in common to where I don't want her to leave the house.

By: Lol
#2  by: Top tier   

My rush crush this year is a girl I went to high school with. I already love her and love her family and everything about her. We've been friends for the past four years.

Last year I had three rush crushes, all from my home town. These girls did not attend my high school, but we all had mutual friends. I reached out to them at the beginning of their second semester senior year when I realized they were attending ole miss. (Two of them actually pledged my sorority, the third we cut after skit).

My entire focus was getting them to love my sorority and getting my sisters to love them.

I did not form any other attachments to girls going through, although my friends did fall in love with my rush crushes as well.

Although their personalities meshed with mine perfectly, I already knew this going into rush. No other girls I met during rush stood out to me. I guess I may have had blinders on. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Top tier
#3  by: Well   

Usually people know them really well before

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.