facebook

drunkstart

by: I'm just curious

Seems like there are a lot of PNMs at jumpstart. They go out almost every night and attend off campus frat parties. Will this effect their rush?

Posted By: I'm just curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends    

Are they getting wasted and making out with every guy in sight? Or are they sipping on a few drinks and being friendly and social with everyone? Big difference. Going out is okay. We want you to go out. We want fun, friendly girls who love to party but also can maintain a good gpa and be involved on campus. We don't want girls who spend 24/7 studying and we also don't want girls who party 24/7. We want that happy medium.

Go out. Be friendly to everyone. Don't get too drunk. Don't hookup with older guys.

By: Depends
#2  by: Umm   

What these girls don't understand is that this could totally hurt you during rush. Our alumni are watching you! They are looking for s reason to cut you!

By: Umm
by: ole miss ...Jul 14, 2015 12:51:51 AM

I was told me not to come for jumpstart by several actives and alumni at different times. They all said that it is great for boys who are rushing but it could mess a girls rush up. They also said nice girls get messed up and make mistakes every year.

By: ole miss ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.