facebook

which houses did you love?

by: Pnm

Which houses did you fall in love with during rush? I'm not asking who you pledged or prefed, but which house or houses on day 1 or whatever gave you that excited feeling when you left? Even if you didn't have connections or a good gpa, which houses did you want to invite you back?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Favorites   

Favorites- Kd was so fun and high energy. Ddd was filled with beautiful self confident girls and phi mu was like coming home.

Okay- Xo touched too much. Dg would have been better except the girl who picked me up had nothing to say. Kappa was okay.

Didn't like at all- Pi phi was loud. Aopi asked weird questions and theta didn't really even try.

Since I'll be a junior adpi didn't participate in formal the year I went through.

By: Favorites
#2  by: Houses   

I loved loved loved KD, DG, and KKG. All three had an energy that was contagious and captivating. The girls were all beautiful and so friendly. I loved DGs and KDs skits. The amount of effort put into these two skits was insane. I left these houses and couldn't shut up about them. KKGs philanthropy round was so energetic and exciting.

By: Houses
#3  by: Rush   

DDD and Phi Mu were definitely my favorites after the first round.

By: Rush
#4  by: active   

I like this thread- its (so far) POSITIVE and it shows PNM's how everybody has different likes/dislikes and not everyone wants the same thing!
After first round:
I LOVED!!! DDD, Pi Phi and Kappa- found them all so energetic and friendly
I liked- DG- they put on a good rush but I didn't feel like I fit in
I was neutral on KD, Kappa AOPi and Theta- KD was just OK for me- I don't know I think after hearing so much about them I expected more and it just wasn't there- I had weird convos at both AOP and Kappa but also met some cool girls so walked away with an "okay vibe" and Theta I really liked the girls but they seemed a little "out there" to me...
I Did Not Like- Phi Mu- too touchy feely!, - and Chi O- girl was very pretty and nice enough but we just had zero in common and I was relieved when I was cut first round.

I'm also a junior and ADpi didn't do formal...

By: active
#5  by: Rush 13   

I absolutely fell in love with phi mu after the first day. I was intimidated by DDD and XO but they were fun to talk to. KD had tons of energy, but they kept telling inside jokes amongst themselves, I didn't know what was so funny. I kept thinking they were making fun of me. Pi phi was a surprise. Not at all what I was expecting. I left there with that one being my favorite for the day.

By: Rush 13

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.