facebook

social media and boys

by: Pnm

1) i heard that if a member from a sorority added you on facebook, it's a good thing? All of my rec letters have been really good and no one really knows who I am and i never post anything bad. I know it doesnt mean I am getting bid but how should I look at this?
Also, what about other sororities who haven't added me on facebook? Should I be worried?

2) i know they say no boys before rush which normally means older guys? But what if you're 19-20? Should you still refrain from it or keep it on the downlow?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Don't look into actives adding you on social media. Sometimes it means they are interested in you, sometimes it means that they have just heard about you, sometimes it means that they want to see what you're like, sometimes it means nothing at all. Not all sororities have actives that add PNMs on social media unless they know them personally. So I wouldn't be too worried about that either. Even girls who have tons of actives adding them and commenting on their pictures could have a terrible rush. You just never know. So I wouldn't worry too much about girls in some sororities not adding you, and I wouldn't freak out too much about girls in other sororities adding you. It could mean a million different things.

As for boys, you can hang out with boys your own age, but you just have to be really careful. Don't go to the bars and makeout with tons of guys, etc. I would keep it on the down low, but keep in mind that actives figure out everything, even if you try to hide it. Keep it classy, no matter what.

By: .
#2  by: What   

If I went to the bars a month ago and talked to an older guy about classes, move in, etc (didn't make out or anything) can I still be in trouble?

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.