facebook

savings

by: Idk

If I have like 4,000 dollars saved do you think I can afford to be in a sorority? Which ones?? Help!

Posted By: Idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorry   

With those savings, you can afford to be in a sorority for one year. Sororities cost between $1,500-$2,000 per semester. Each house will tell you their semester dues and GPA requirements during rush. Pay attention to this before getting your heart set on a certain house. My sorority cost $1,900 each semester. Then there are the random expenses of buying t shirts, buying philanthropy tickets if you didn't sell all of yours, costumes, formal dresses, recruitment outfits, etc. You can borrow dresses and outfits from friends, but at times, you will have to and want to buy things for your sorority. Sororities are expensive but very rewarding.

Go through rush anyways. It's only $150 to sign up for recruitment. Pay attention to the sorority's individual dues. I wouldn't recommend taking out a loan to pay for it, although I have seen girls who resort to this.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.