facebook

kkg

by: Pnm

How hard is it to get into kappa:/? On bid day I really want to say " Im So happy that I AMMA KUTTA KUTTA GRAMMA" and do some bumps with the actives.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KKG    

Getting a bid to kappa Kappa Gamma is like soooo hard. They only take the smartest, prettiest, richest girls who rush. You'll need loadsss of connections, at least a 4.0, and to be like student body president just to get a bid.

By: KKG
by: Not hard. Jul 3, 2015 7:55:29 AM

Honestly, it's not that hard.

By: Not hard.
#2  by: ha   

Honestly I've thought this same thing. I thought that if I go Kappa that I want to do that caption, but I don't want to go Kappa just because of that one caption on one pointless insta pic!!!!! I would so much rather go where I will fit in for the rest of my college career and the rest of my life, and if it happens to be Kappa, then I'd get to use the caption! But if I end up somewhere else, then I would pick a cute caption pertaining to that sorority. But seriously, don't base your decision on a freaking sentence....there are plenty of other cute captions for all of the sororities........

By: ha
by: haJul 3, 2015 4:22:33 PM

Just saw the threads saying this for the other sororities...........wow...................you're so cool posting these and making the whole greek system look bad

by: Lol Jul 3, 2015 4:38:02 PM

Are you dumb? The op is making fun of kappa and their chant. Do you know what bumping a line means? C o c a i n e you dum b ass.

By: Lol
by: haJul 3, 2015 4:52:32 PM

Omg I didn't really pay attention to that part of the post lol I was just talking about the I'm so happy that I amma part

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.