AOII/Pi Phi
-one is more chill, the other more wild
ADPi/Thera
Both have made so much progress

Posted By: Frats and sororitys
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: when it comes to    

rush, KKG puts on a way better rush than DDD or Chi O!!! and im not in any of them mentioned sororities but from my own experience and my pnms,
I know multiple girls who said they felt as if their girls were awkward at Chi O and TriDelt. You can say that they are both better than Kappa, but when its rush time, Kappa is happy and full of energy making way more attractive to pnms over bland and boring chi o and ddd

By: when it comes to
by: YesMar 13, 2015 6:46:23 PM

to awkward rush at Chi O house. Kappa rush much better and more welcoming. Chi O is horrible during rush! I couldn't wait to leave...

By: Yes
by: Oh yeahMar 16, 2015 5:15:08 PM

Chi O was terrible!! Dropped them after Day 1. Tri Delta too.

By: Oh yeah
by: Liars^^^Apr 10, 2015 1:40:11 PM

Funny how you girls are all saying you dropped xo and ddd after the first round! Everybody knows this is not true!

Tri delt had 100% return rate after round 1 and XO had a 97% return rate. None of the other houses even came close!

As for awkward girls, yes, there are awkward girls in every house! Usually if there is an awkward active, she will be paired with an awkward PNM.

For you to say that your rushers were awkward means that they considered you awkward as well.

By: Liars^^^
#12  by: @13   

Yes!!!

By: @13

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.