facebook

my ranking

by: Texas pnm

I visited campus three time in the spring and stayed with a variety of girls. Had a blast each time. Based on personal experience this is how I will rank sororities.

DDD
Phi mu
Chi o
Kappa
KD
DG
Pi phi
Theta
ADPi
Aopi

I did not have an opportunity to personally meet any pi phi, thetas or ADPi. Maybe if I had this ranking would be different. Just ranking those according to stories told to me by others. Still looking forward to meeting them during rush.

Posted By: Texas pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lexi   

Question. What do you mean by you stayed with them? Sororities lets freshmen stay in the houses over the summer?

By: Lexi
by: heyAug 7, 2014 10:29:49 PM

What about the new rush rules regarding contact with PNM's? Are you listening alumnae and heli-moms? the rules apply to you too!

By: hey
by: RulesAug 7, 2014 10:47:44 PM

I'm pretty sure she said she stayed with them in the spring, and she never said anything about staying in the house. Most pnm's stayed in the dorms with their hosts.

There is no "no contact" rule this year. We can talk to pnm's all the way up to convocation.

By: Rules
#12  by: lOve   

This is actually the truest ranking, love it!

By: lOve
by: YayAug 11, 2014 4:11:24 PM

I agree.

By: Yay
#13  by: ooohhhhh!   

Phi Mu here! I love this one!

By: ooohhhhh!
by: HahahaSep 13, 2014 9:20:52 AM

You probably wrote it

By: Hahaha
#14  by: This   

This is a phi mu, just check their sorority ranking for around the same day and another post was made with the same ranking. So sad they feel like they have to do this. They must be sinking fast.

By: This
by: Seriously?Sep 13, 2014 10:46:31 AM

You have no idea who is posting what on this website. No Phi Mu would intentionally rank themselves right below Tri Delt because that's just asking for it.

Personally, I think whoever keeps posting the negative stuff about them is bitter or scared that Phi Mu will surpass them... great group of girls overall, not #2 by any means, but still great.

By: Seriously?
by: ^^^Sep 13, 2014 10:54:33 AM

Also written by a Phi Mu.

By: ^^^
#15  by: how dare you?   

a PNM has no business ranking the houses on the basis of a couple of visits. We can always hope she thinks she's too good for new row, gets cut by old row, and withdraws from recruitment.

By: how dare you?
by: UmmmSep 13, 2014 12:26:15 PM

Do you even go to school here??? We don't even have an "old row" or "new row".

Trolls need to leave ole miss alone. We are not Alabama and rush does not work that way at ole miss!

By: Ummm
by: They are rightSep 14, 2014 8:23:59 AM

They are partially right. If this is a PNM (which it's not, as evidence shows) they shouldn't be on here ranking houses based on gossip and stories they heard from their friends on three visits.

By: They are right
#16  by: this   

was written by a troll. the original post, I mean. it's that person who is posting around here trying to talk phi mu up and claiming aopi literally spit on them which is preposterous. there are multiple posts from the same person and I'm pretty sure it's not a PNM.

By: this
by: What?Sep 13, 2014 2:12:43 PM

I don't doubt that an aopi spit on someone. Those girls are always mean and rude when they get drunk. They are also known for spilling their drinks on girls.

By: What?
by: Yes!!Sep 13, 2014 4:11:07 PM

This! It's ridiculous! Stop, whoever you are. Every sorority has sloppy drunks. If you have a personal problem with a girl in AOPI, be a big girl and work it out!

By: Yes!!
by: @What?Sep 13, 2014 5:53:18 PM

WTF??? This is so untrue! agree with @yes!!

By: @What?
by: Uhh?Sep 13, 2014 6:52:24 PM

If anyone spills drinks on people and is mean when they get drunk, it's phi mu or kappa!!!

By: Uhh?
by: Seriously?Sep 14, 2014 1:11:34 AM

I'm an AOPi and while I don't agree with how this "pnm" is portraying my sorority I don't believe it was written by a Phi Mu either. They aren't stupid enough to flat out put themselves as #2. They aren't desperate girls, they know where they stand. Phi Mu and Kappa have both been on the rise lately and they don't need to start stuff like this to prove that.

By: Seriously?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.